ryan moore=racing legend

Re: ryan moore=racing legend here's some more for you!!:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :ok

Re: ryan moore=racing legend well done on Notnowcato, Archipenko never travelled in the race and did not handle the bend in to the straight, but take nothing away from Ryan Moore, a gutsy ride from my opinion taking the horse down the stand side away from all the trouble..champion jockey again in the making... :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :cow :cow :cow :cow RYAN MOORE YOUR FOLLOWERS SALUTE YOU:clap :clap :clap :clap As Gorgeous George goes came there looking Gorgeous and could not go the final strides..:spank for Heffernan :rollin Authorized is still a class animal, but could not dictate from the quarter mile pole and frankie had to get serious, but he will be back winning. There you go a bit of humour Wups

Re: ryan moore=racing legend well after 2nd race it was common knowledge that ryan moore could'nt believe they did,nt come over the stand side,and made his intentions clear what he was going to do so a big cheer for him.I would like to add that francome said were the best ground was and hes a man who knows,so how an earth some of the best jockeys in the world got it so wrong is beyond me what idiots they look like right now :spank :spank :spank :spank :spank RYAN MOORE :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy take a bow son

• 2 weeks later...

Re: ryan moore=racing legend Now I backed Notnowcato in this and thought yes, Ryan Moore did give it an excellant ride but weren't the broadcasters over doing the critercism of the others a bit. I thought Moore won it more by getting first run. Going for home that bit sooner than the principals Frankie and Heff in particular. Not particularly by racing stand side. Also holding a Derby winner out the back in a 1m2f race that was not truely run is asking a lot. George is different, he is a miler who finds little in front, I could understand that. It was not as if Notnowcato won by a street. If Frankie had followed Moore and their side had got beat a head, the journalists would have castigated the Italian for that too. Just because Francome walked the track and appeared to get it right for once, all the other jocks were idiots. Another jockey (Seb I think) won a later race by staying on the far side so there can't have been much in it. There is no bigger fan of Ryan than me but I do think apart from Notnowcato he was probably on the best horses. Ginge