Women's football, Sweden, 7 - 8/7

Saturday 7 July 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
AIK v Qbik (15:00 BST)1.454.756.75105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOdd or Even Total
Umeå FC v Linkopings FC (15:00 BST)1.206.7512.00107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreCornersFirst Goal TimeOdd or Even Total
Sunday 8 July 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Djurgården v Sunnanå SK (15:00 BST)1.256.0010.00107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOdd or Even Total
Falkopings KIK v Balinge (15:00 BST)3.353.752.00107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceOdd or Even Total
IFK Göteborg v KIF Orebro DFF (15:00 BST)1.574.335.60105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOdd or Even Total
Malmo v Hammarby IF DFF (15:00 BST)1.208.0012.00105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score

Re: Women's football, Sweden, 7 - 8/7 AIK -1.25 @ 1.96 (Pinnacle) I think I've said how profitable betting at women's football is, so let's try this one: AIK have, finally, started to score goals and win some matches, won vs 8th placed Bälinge in the cup, 4-1, before that Hammarby 2-1, so 2 in a row. Now they are up against last 12th and placed QBIK, a team they must beat to avoid relegation, also team AIK have a lot more quality than. QBIK are 1-3-9 10-38 this season, away 0-1-5 5-25. The only point away came vs 11th placed Falköping. I think that AIK will win this one, and with the confidence they should have gathered now that their attacking works and they have proven that they can win, I hope they'll win with at least two, no better opponant to win with a margin vs than QBIK atm. I see a good value in this odds, but Pinny have probably already lowered the odds or raised the line, but I'd back AIK up to -1.5.

Re: Women's football, Sweden, 7 - 8/7 Thanks G:G for the last sentence. I took AIK (-1.5) @ 2.38. +1.5 is already 1.67, but I think (according to your account) that they will change up to the match's starting hour.

Re: Women's football, Sweden, 7 - 8/7

AIK -1.25 @ 1.96 (Pinnacle) I think I've said how profitable betting at women's football is, so let's try this one: AIK have, finally, started to score goals and win some matches, won vs 8th placed Bälinge in the cup, 4-1, before that Hammarby 2-1, so 2 in a row. Now they are up against last 12th and placed QBIK, a team they must beat to avoid relegation, also team AIK have a lot more quality than. QBIK are 1-3-9 10-38 this season, away 0-1-5 5-25. The only point away came vs 11th placed Falköping. I think that AIK will win this one, and with the confidence they should have gathered now that their attacking works and they have proven that they can win, I hope they'll win with at least two, no better opponant to win with a margin vs than QBIK atm. I see a good value in this odds, but Pinny have probably already lowered the odds or raised the line, but I'd back AIK up to -1.5.
Hi G.G Have had a go at AIK half time/full time result at odds of 5/6 (about 1.85). Don't know anything about these teams but bookies make them hot favourites so thought those odds were pretty good. Good luck if you have placed a bet :hope

Re: Women's football, Sweden, 7 - 8/7 Here we are at last a topic on the most profit making leagues.It not to be meant sweden women league is that much profitable but in general women leagues are easy to make money.I like the looks of kopparvergs over today and am glad to take it.It is open at 3.75 but i will take it since both this teams likes to score when playing each other. kopparberg over 3.75 6/10

Re: Women's football, Sweden, 7 - 8/7 I will also take sunnana on the hcp.Djurgarden is the better and they should win this but in hoc wise it is set at2.25 which i think is high.sunnana dont lose by big diffrence that much.They have lose to umea by 3 goals but umea is of cause in diffrent class.Their head to head also suggest a good fighting game so i will tak sunnana here. sunnana +2.25 @1.97 4/10