Fantasy Football League 2007-08 - Sponsored by Betfair

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Fantasy Football League 2007-08 Code to join the Punterslounge league: 25437-7937 Going to try and better myself this year, 2'nd is just not good enough :p By the way, the winner this year will be getting a 50 £ freebet generously sponsored by Betfair!

Re: Fantasy Football League 2007-08 There you go: New players

TeamManager
The Electric YetisSteven Adam
FadedLogikTerry Foord
Jonne UnitedJonatan Rasmussen
Veni, Vidi, ViciIAN BUCKLEY
FC KopitesDarren McKee
The Biterstrilobite trilobite
Frisky Chicksbrian fitz
Partizan BexhillGraham Clark
Cider CityRich Knott
Fizzy Fish ElitePeter H
EdgeSeekersEdge Seek
Beyond All Hope!Steve Franklin
Indigos LionsBrett Porter
Arctic SpunkysLyndon Burgan
Robin of the HoodYoussef Ibrahim
Rogue Trader RoversTony Crosby
AsswhoopersKlemen T.
Newtown Sportspete daffin
teddybearjeff mitchell
Chillymonster'sTJ Spiers
That's the complete list as of the time stamp of this post

Re: Fantasy Football League 2007-08

I'll have a crack at this' date=' how many people entered for last seasons comp?[/quote'] We were 56 last year. This is the top-10 tabel:
1Go Stetsa!Daniel Miller691989
2Jonne's dudesJonatan Rasmussen701950
3nick's winbettersnick pember611943
4Gazzy's SPL SaintsGary Grant731882
5CrouchPotatoesCrouch Potato451866
6BooChris Moreton541836
7Veni, Vidi, VinoIan Buckley661835
8Pigeons in FlightNeil Wood711830
9Goon ArmySimon Connors741811
10Olympic FandanceColin Jepson781805
So you know who to look out for, Nick's Winbetters was the winning team, the year before this one.

Re: Fantasy Football League 2007-08 - Sponsored by Betfair I will pick my provisional squad over the weekend. I see it is winner takes all, and thanks to betfair for agreeing to sponsor the comp! Can we e-mail betfair for them to put up a "winners" market, then we can back and lay each others teams on betfair during the season! It was an International Looking Top 5 last season. I was travelling Australia for much of the season, so I thought I was at a slight disadvantage, compared to those back home. I usually managed to watch one live game a week when Down Under, and the Monday evening one hour highlights programme. Crouch Potato ("aussie I think") led for a good chunk of the season before being reeled in, and Jonne "The Dane" finished 2nd for starters.

Re: Fantasy Football League 2007-08 - Sponsored by Betfair

I will pick my provisional squad over the weekend. I see it is winner takes all, and thanks to betfair for agreeing to sponsor the comp! Can we e-mail betfair for them to put up a "winners" market, then we can back and lay each others teams on betfair during the season! It was an International Looking Top 5 last season. I was travelling Australia for much of the season, so I thought I was at a slight disadvantage, compared to those back home. I usually managed to watch one live game a week when Down Under, and the Monday evening one hour highlights programme. Crouch Potato ("aussie I think") led for a good chunk of the season before being reeled in, and Jonne "The Dane" finished 2nd for starters.
Terrific idea Winbet, I'll catch Paul as soon as he logs on MSN, as he has a contact from Betfair.