Aelara's downfall??

Guys I've come up with four systems that I have been trialling for a couple of weeks and if its OK with everyone, I'll just jot them down here. It will give me a chance to dispense with all the bits of paper and hence do my part for the rainforests and also give everyone a good laugh while I'm at it :D As I said, I'm trialling this, so I wouldn't recommend anyone putting their hard-earned on just yet! I've basically been mucking about over in Mr. Masseys place and stumbled across these little beauties more by luck than anything else but as with everything over there, you're bound to hit on something eventually! Anyway, four systems, we shall call them.....1,2,3 and 4 :\ System 1 has a 43.5% SR (139.7% Return @ SP) 70.5% Place SR (126.1% Return @ SP) System 2 has a 37.2% SR (152.8% Return @SP) 65.7% Place SR (130.6% Return @ SP) System 3 has a 43.7% SR (127.8% Return @ SP) 71.5% Place SR (117.7% Return @ SP) System 4 has a 54.3 % SR (133.0% Return @ SP) 71.5% Place SR (120.3% Return @ SP) SP's will vary, but don't expect anything huge and there WILL be a few odds on shots but at the end of the day the SR's and the returns look impressive, so who are we to argue:tongue2 I will post the selections every morning and some days there could be a few selections and others none but even if there is none I will post this fact on the thread. I will list each system separately with their respective selections and the Racing Post forecast price next to the horse. I suppose we will give each system an hypothetical bank of 100 points and take it from there, as I think thats the norm? Anyway, we'll see how it goes. God knows we need something to cheer us up in this weather:rollin By the way, feel free to tell me to get lost if you've all had enough of this type of thread:sad *********************************************** OK guys, as per the new rule changes for posting on the ATR Systems forum, I will give a brief overview of what each system is about. Unfortunately 'brief' is all it can be without giving too much away about each system. First off, some info about systems 5 and 6: System 5 has a 28.5% SR and 133.3% return at SP 55.6% place SR and 121% place return at SP System 6 has a 27.7% SR and 133.1% return at SP 55.5% place SR and 120.3% place return at SP (Obviously all SR's and ROI's are based on the last 8 years of Massey results for each particular system) ALL systems are Massey top-rated selections. System 1 is flat racing based with less than 13 runners and under 1m 7f System 2 is flat racing based, claimers only and not less than 8 runners System 3 is flat racing based, maidens and not more than 15 runners System 4 is NH based, novice chases and horses not older than 10 System 5 is flat racing based, no group races and 4 year olds only System 6 is flat racing based, 6 furlong races only The criteria given above are general ones for each system only. Some systems have as many as 15 different criteria in them! ************************************************

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Aelara's downfall?? Here we go then for this evening: System 1 19:00 Warwick GUILDED WARRIOR (2/1) System 2 20:05 Warwick SURWAKI (3/1) System 3 18:30 Warwick BILLION DOLLAR KID (13/8) System 4 No selection :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.