Wolverhampton 2 July - PL Sponsored Raceday!

In the absence of most of todays racing, I thought i'd get some discussion going here. You'll see below that PL are sponsoring 4 of the races :ok Good luck to all of you who are going and sorry i cant be there :(

TIME TITLEPrint-outs FORM RP FORM PROFILES PEDS
2:30 Worldwide Sports Betting Knowledge At punterslounge.com Handicap (Cl6)right_arrow_1_b.gifright_arrow_1_b.gifright_arrow_1_b.gifright_arrow_0_b.gif
3:00 Bet Now At WBX.COM Selling Stakes (Cl6)right_arrow_1_b.gifright_arrow_1_b.gifright_arrow_1_b.gifright_arrow_0_b.gif
3:30 Betting Tips Are Free At punterslounge.com Handicap (Cl5)right_arrow_1_b.gifright_arrow_1_b.gifright_arrow_1_b.gifright_arrow_0_b.gif
4:00 World's Best Betting Forum At punterslounge.com EBF Maiden Stakes (Cl5)right_arrow_1_b.gifright_arrow_1_b.gifright_arrow_1_b.gifright_arrow_0_b.gif
4:30 WBX.COM Apprentice Claiming Stakes (Cl6)right_arrow_1_b.gifright_arrow_1_b.gifright_arrow_1_b.gifright_arrow_0_b.gif
5:00 All Poker Leagues At punterslounge.com Handicap (Cl6)right_arrow_1_b.gifright_arrow_1_b.gifright_arrow_1_b.gifright_arrow_0_b.gif

Re: Wolverhampton 2 July - PL Sponsored Raceday! You read my mind AK, Im going to spend all day going through the cards so between us all we should land 6 out of 6 ;)

The new Polytrack circuit has encouraged a different style of racing to that on the old Fibresand track. Although the surface is similar to Lingfield, it is riding considerably slower than many punters realise. The new track is still not as tight and compact as it eventually will be, but horses are more than willing to fully let themselves down on a surface which is springy, inviting and sympathetic. Strong travellers are struggling to get home, and front runners are generally playing into the hands of closers. Like Southwell, this track suits those horses with form beyond the trip they are racing over — an important consideration when shortlisting your bets. Whilst the early fractions of races up to 1m are generally too fast, many races over staying trips have become tactical, so those needing a true test of stamina can come unstuck. Mark Brisbourne, who trains on a similar surface, has become the trainer to follow. In the saddle, Paul Hanagan and Eddie Ahern have displayed the tactical awareness required to pinch races.
I had a look at the cards the other day and if its still running I like the look of Spencers inthe first race but that was just at a glance Welcome to Wolverhampton wolverhamptonboth.gif
02 July 2007 Going: STANDARD (A breezy day with sunny intervals and showers, some heavy and prolonged) 7f - Outside; Remainder - Inside
Draw Advantage: No advantage in the draw. Flat and National Hunt. The flat all-weather track is about a mile round with sharp turns, and has chutes for the six and seven furlong starts. The surface is Fibresand. The National Hunt turf track runs outside the all-weather circuit and is about ten furlongs in circumference. The UK's only floodlit venue, where the Saturday evening meetings regularly draw big crowds. Leading trainers like Sir Mark Prescott, Mark Johnston and Barry Hills often have runners here and the complex also boasts it's own on-site training facilities. ps you will be missed:sad

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.