Advice wanted re Paradise/Sporting Odds.

Hedonist

I have had a Sporting Odds account for about 18 months, have deposited and played there often. I opened a Paradise account about a year ago and won some money in freerolls before the merger with SO, I have withdrawn but have never deposited there and have not played on the site since the move to Boss. I now have 2 Paradise accounts with different usernames, it was my intention to close the old Paradise account and keep the old Sporting Odds account. I have just had an email from them to my old Paradise username. 'Now it is time to play for real money! Come play at ParadisePoker and we will give you $50 for FREE! Simply deposit $50 into your Paradise/Sportingbet account, transfer $50 to the poker room, sit down at a real cash table and we will credit you $50 immediately. That is right! $50 in your account within seconds! Do not delay! Deposit $50 before July 31st 2007 to receive your $50 FREE gift! Choose any of our easy-to-use deposit options and your gift will be credited to your poker account immediately. This offer is limited to a select group of our most valued customers.' Should I close my old Sporting Odds account, deposit the money with Paradise and get the free $50? Should I just close the Paradise account and ignore the free gift? Should I keep both accounts?