Gukpt Package,bluesquare,5th July

teaulc

Re: Gukpt Package,bluesquare,5th July I think someones posted details in the daily thread :unsure Some issue with capitals/lower case EDIT Dont know if he's talking about the same one ..... With over 200 entries so far, it can't be that wrong :unsure I'm just off to try it :ok

As usual the password for the Poker Player Blue Square game on Thursday has been printed wrong or set wrong. There is no capital at the start and registration is open now.

Re: Gukpt Package,bluesquare,5th July

Finished 16th' date=' had QQ pushed all in two callers KK and AA, nightmare[/quote'] Yep, it was not the hand you wanted to see! Zerotime won in the end. I think maybe the 60K worth of chips he won on this hand helped! Nice time to get AA! Well played though mate...

Re: Gukpt Package,bluesquare,5th July Your'e right. That hand made all the difference and enebled me to tripple up a little later to 350,000. I just hope that the 2nd to 10th place finishers did well in the $100 satellite they qualified for and that I get to meet the winners in Luton. Thanks to everyone who played and wished me well at the end. It was tough. CHEERS ZeroTime. P.S. I qualified for Newcastle 2 weeks earlier through a feeder freeroll into a $10 re-buy then on to the £100 re-buy. So it can be done. Don't give up trying and having a good time.

Re: Gukpt Package,bluesquare,5th July

just came 3rd the winner was very lucky :ok who were u bri? i was leginpot :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin
I8MOONS - if I knew it was you I'd a re raised you more :tongue2