• 20:00 888.com PokerPlayer UK Open
    • 20:25 Boss $100,000 Gtd Satellite
    • 21:00 BetonBet Raked Hands Freeroll
    • 21:00 Sky Poker Open
    • 21:00 The Sun $10,000 Freeroll League
    • 22:00 SkyPoker Velocity

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Monday 25th June**

Wats the req for 2nights focus? Can i just sign up and play?
Just pay your money and play mate,open to all :ok It's a sat to next Sundays $100,000 game, I believe Croc won over $500 in last nights $100,000 game :ok :clap

Guest gazza271

Just pay your money and play mate,open to all :ok It's a sat to next Sundays $100,000 game, I believe Croc won over $500 in last nights $100,000 game :ok :clap
yep, just checked and Croc and Mole both won over $500 in last nights game :ok

Yes mate, through any of the boss media sites. Just post up your username. :ok Hope your exam went okay. :hope
Yeh thanks mate... pretty good... but negativly marked multiple choice... so anything could happen... not sure if ill be able to play this one... I think I'll start on the weekend... ill be set too by then I believe... thanks for the info guyz...:ok

What you guys going on about?!?! :tongue2
The original tourney list showed the focus game as a $100k freeroll, but the list has been subtly edited after the comments from gaz and dave. McG

Guest poker head

Re: **Poker Monday 25th June** does anyone know where the best place to get a poker player mag is, I wouldnt mind playing in the 888.com tourny 2nite but i only live close to tescos and sainsburys and a few other small shops, does anyone know if tescos sells it?

does anyone know where the best place to get a poker player mag is' date=' I wouldnt mind playing in the 888.com tourny 2nite but i only live close to tescos and sainsburys and a few other small shops, does anyone know if tescos sells it?[/quote'] dont know if i should say this but when i registered for it i wasnt asked for a password anyway-try it:ok

Re: **Poker Monday 25th June** I presume that everyone is having Boss troubles? I'm in a queue of 5000 at the moment - 20 minutes .... 3rd attempt - first two attempts, when I got to the front of the queue it crashed!!!