Allsvenskan 24-27/6

Re: Allsvenskan 24-27/6 sigh...no matter the outcome I will never bet on HIF again until they get their act together. Giving away a 0-2 lead, I can't watch the game but they must seriously have problems with their defensive play this season. As far as I can tell TFF have only 2 shots on goal...

Re: Allsvenskan 24-27/6

sigh...no matter the outcome I will never bet on HIF again until they get their act together. Giving away a 0-2 lead' date=' I can't watch the game but they must seriously have problems with their defensive play this season. As far as I can tell TFF have only 2 shots on goal...[/quote'] It at least three now. Trelleborg had a chance some seconds ago. ;) But as i don't watch this game, i can't tell the sure statistics.

Helsingborg wins the match with a final second long range shot from their defender. Whether deserved or not am i not sure as i didn't watch the match completely.
Helsingborg missed lots of chances last 15 accoding to Swedish radio.

Re: Allsvenskan 24-27/6 Country: Sweden Match: Malmo v Kalmar Date: 26/6/07 Time: 20:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Malmo -0.25 AH @ 1.87 Canbet 3/10 sorry no time for much analysis, but this looks a good bet to me. Malmo at home are usually strong and although Kalmar cant be underestimated, this -0.25 line @ decent odds is worth some stakes IMO - GL all :ok

Re: Allsvenskan 24-27/6 ELFSBORG-BROMMAPOJKARNA Elfsborg have no reported injuries or suspensions that I can find. They are top of the league with 19 points and are playing Bromma that are last with only 6 points. Elfsborg started the season a bit slow and dropped a few points but in recent weeks they have started to play better and despite the away loss to GAIS recently (2-1) I can't see them dropping any points in this game. It is a known fact that teams that come and play on the artificial grass have major troubles to win. Bromma is likely the worst team in the league and are playing possibly the best team in the league. Bromma will need to pick up points and are aiming to grab at least one here, but I think they won't be able to. There will be other games where they will have a better chance to close the gap. Elsfborg will win, and I think they will/should do so with a few goals. Score prediction: 3-0 Pick 1: Elfsborg; -1.5 AH - 1,85 @ Expekt (3/10)

Re: Allsvenskan 24-27/6 Agree with Sabreblade about this one: Elfsborg -1.5 @ 1.88 (Pinnacle) Brommapojkarna without their captain, defender Persson, and attacker Guterstam today, two important missings compared to to their last match, 0-4 vs Örebro. BP will probably try to play it safe with a defensive wall today, but I don't think they will succeed, they have allowed 14 goals in 5 awaymatches and their defence's not good enough. I'm not very impressed by their goalkeeper either, last season in Superettan BP allowed 43 goals in 30 matches, I was quite surprised that BP did not sign at least two new defenders and a better goalkeeper before this season. Elfsborg have started to act like they were supposed to before this season, won their latest match at home to Trelleborg 2-0, Trelleborg admitted that they had absolutely no chance at all, and if I remember the reports correctly they did not create one single goalscoring opportunity. I usually don't dare backing this line in Allsvenskan, but today I think it has a good value. Brommapojkarna not to score @ 1.85 (Nordicbet) Elfsborg's defense have been as solid as last season lately, they have allowed five goals in five homematches, kept a clean sheet vs Trelleborg. BP have failed to score in three out of their five awaymatches, they have scored one goal their last five matches, no goals scored their last three matches. Bp have scored 8 goals totally, Guterstam and Persson who are out today have scored 4 of those. BP did not create much, not one clear opportunity vs Örebro, so a clean sheet today looks like a good bet.

Re: Allsvenskan 24-27/6 Agree about the thoughts stated about Elfsborg - Bromma game... personally taking tailing G:Gs plays (except with a -2.0 hc). Also taking Elfsborg to score first @1.35 which for me represents big value and taking it with a huge stake although not really fan of these kind of bets. Adding: Elfsborg over 1.5goals @1.40 with high stakes. About Malmö-Kalmar game... dunno whats the fuzz (again) about Malmö as the odds seem to be dropping. They've simply played awful in their last three games with L-W-D record, the only win coming 1-0 over poor Brommapojkarna. Now they are facing Kalmar that have played well lately, producing well in offensive end and defense has been pretty solid also. Can't see a reason to back poor form Malmö here as Kalmar shouldn't be underestimated and Malmös odds are rubbish to recent performs' light. I'm not too confident with my play hitting but I see the value in Kalmar (-1.0) @7.50 as this game, imo, can go anyway. Small stakes. Best of luck to everyone :ok

Agree about the thoughts stated about Elfsborg - Bromma game... personally taking tailing G:Gs plays (except with a -2.0 hc). Also taking Elfsborg to score first @1.35 which for me represents big value and taking it with a huge stake although not really fan of these kind of bets. About Malmö-Kalmar game... dunno whats the fuzz (again) about Malmö as the odds seem to be dropping. They've simply played awful in their last three games with L-W-D record, the only win coming 1-0 over poor Brommapojkarna. Now they are facing Kalmar that have played well lately, producing well in offensive end and defense has been pretty solid also. Can't see a reason to back poor form Malmö here as Kalmar shouldn't be underestimated and Malmös odds are rubbish to recent performs' light. I'm not too confident with my play hitting but I see the value in Kalmar (-1.0) @7.50 as this game, imo, can go anyway. Small stakes. Best of luck to everyone :ok
Agree about Malmö, there's lots of talk about their strong line up and very good attackers, but fact is that they have score 1 goal in 9/10 matches, and their homerecord 2-2-1 8-4 not that impressing. Kalmar will miss defender Rosengren again, he was really missed when they lost 2-3 to Göteborg. I still think Malmö have a very good chance at winning this one, but the odds for -0.25 have dropped to 1.79 now, a bit too low imo. Your -1 looks a bit tempting, but if I would back Kalmar I'd say that 3.75 for win or 2.55 for dnb would be high enough.

Re: Allsvenskan 24-27/6 Malmo-Kalmar home win by one goal, odds: @4.15 totally, purely value! Kalmar is very good in counter attacking and malmo should know this and keep their back safe, i dont think they will attack like crazy... in fact when we consider last weeks its clear that home side is not in form and even they have best attackers, they hardly find the net.. two close teams, a big fight usually on midfield what i expect but these odds totally wrong imo cause if its a home win possibility is much more than odds suggest

Re: Allsvenskan 24-27/6 Malmö 1-1 Kalmar HT LOL, this is the way to lose a @7.50 bet :clap Everyone who watched the first half no what I'm talking about, the game should have been long time over before Malmö got the equalizer from a none threatening situation. Kalmar could have easily, and I mean EASILY, scored 3-4 goals before Malmö's goal. One example from Kalmar's talent is two attackers against goalie and the dude ends up not passing the ball but running with it over the line resulting in a goalkick :nana If some of you didn't see the first half, I recommend to look it up from somewhere, thats some excellent footage to show ABC to perfectly poor finishing :lol Other than that Elfsborg won 3-0 which is excellent, making my playes 4/4 in that game :cheers EDIT: Kalmar 2-1 FT... this hurts. Not many times you can say that you were very unlucky to lose a 7.50 single...

Re: Allsvenskan 24-27/6 Elfsborg -1.5 @ 1.88 (Pinnacle) Brommapojkarna not to score @ 1.85 (Nordicbet) Yup, 3-0 a nice result :ok I'm really starting to feel sorry for BP now, they are really getting their behinds kicked on a regular basis, atm I can't see how they can win one match. Finlandia: Yes, I can see why you're upset... Kalmar should have scored at least one more, Malmö scored one goal from zero chances, but you haven't lost yet.

Re: Allsvenskan 24-27/6 Hammarby: Attacker Davies out, with USA's national team, defender Juliusson injured. Neither of these were in the staring line up last match. Göteborg: Defender Bjärsmyr suspended, defender Jonsson (9 matches so far) injured, defender Sigurdsson questionable, Bjärsmyr and Sigurdsson both normally in the starting line up. Midfielder Olsson suspended, he is also a starting line up player. Midfielder Wernbloom back from suspension. Looks like Göteborg will have a bit of a defensive line crizis today. I agree with Meatman about Hammarby, I fancy them to win this one, they are always a force at home, and that win vs Djurgården have surely given them a boost. Hammarby's centre midfield's the best in Allsvenskan imo, and Göteborg without Olsson will have a very tough time with Eguren and Chanko, also Hammarby's defence have been solid despite all the talk about them being to unexperienced before this season. Not an easy match to predict, but homeadvantage speaks for Hammarby, and atm odds are quite tasty. Hammarby -0.25 @ 2.02 (Pinnacle)