** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Russia Premier League (23-24 June 2007)

Re: Russia Premier League (23-24 June 2007) Odds on Luch Energiya dropped from 1.6 to 1.2 (betfair) :eek Managed to layed it at 1.2. Seems like after 2 of their convincing 4-0 and 3-0 wins against top Russian team, Luch has become Home win favourite team. Khimki could be playing a different ball game away by defending to earn a least a point if compared to CSKA and Lokomotiv Moscow

Re: Russia Premier League (23-24 June 2007) Luch-Energiya - FK Khimki The line on -1,5 Luch win goes down from 2,01 to 1,833 but the over 2.5 line still 1,98. Does it mean that the score will be 2-0? The bookies says YES, but I'm think that there is good chances for 3 goals in this match. Luch scored 7 goals in their last two matches and kept cleen sheet. I think Khimki can score at least one. I look to this match like the home team will score 2 for sure, so 1,98 for an away goal OR third home goal it's a good bet. Khimki it's one of the worst away teams in the league and they going to Vladivostok without 2 key defenders + their best player - Tikhonov. The russians closed the -1,5 handicap and they also thinks that the score will be 2-0. I'm going against the bookies this time. Pick: Over 2,5 Odds: 1,98

Re: Russia Premier League (23-24 June 2007)

Odds on Luch Energiya dropped from 1.6 to 1.2 (betfair) :eek Managed to layed it at 1.2. Seems like after 2 of their convincing 4-0 and 3-0 wins against top Russian team, Luch has become Home win favourite team. Khimki could be playing a different ball game away by defending to earn a least a point if compared to CSKA and Lokomotiv Moscow
FT Luch - Khimki 1-1 I don't know whether this game is fixed or not, but at odds of 1.2, I'm glad i layed it big :rollin

Re: Russia Premier League (23-24 June 2007) Country: Russia Match: Kuban v Rubin Date: 23/6/07 Time: 19:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Kuban -0.25 AH @ 2.11 SBObet 3/10 Here is an interesting match and one in which I think Kuban will win. They were hammered 0-4 by Dinamo last week but I think that was more of a freak result than anything else. I am willing to forget about it for the moment and believe that they will hit back this week against Rubin. The visitors have had many problems in the run up to this match, not least the death of one of their key players Lenar Gilmullin. This will have shaken up the squad big time and I cant see them responding here. Kuban should hopefully be able to atake advantage of their weakened state by claiming victory. 2.11 odds on the -0.25 looks decent enough

Re: Russia Premier League (23-24 June 2007) Country: Russia Match: Tom Tomsk v Lokomotiv Moscow Date: 24/6/07 Time: 11:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Tom Tomsk (0) AH @ 2.12 Pinnacle 3/10 Country: Russia Match: Krylia Sovietov v CSKA Moscow Date: 24/6/07 Time: 12:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Krylia Sovietov +0.25 AH @ 1.98 Canbet 2/10 Country: Russia Match: Amkar v FC Moscow Date: 24/6/07 Time: 14:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Amkar (0) AH @ 1.92 Canbet 2/10 Country: Russia Match: Zenit St Petersburg v Spartak Nalchik Date: 24/6/07 Time: 17:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Zenit St Petersburg -1.25 AH @ 2.12 188bet 3/10

Re: Russia Premier League (23-24 June 2007) sorry no time for any detailed write ups today but those are my 4 bets After that awesome run I had in Russia a week or so ago I'm hoping to end now a run of 3 straight defetas here, I'm hopeful :hope @ CSKA - I cant see how they will win today, they are poor away from home this year yet to get 3 points and also miss their key attacking trio to international duty. KS to get at least a point IMO

Re: Russia Premier League (23-24 June 2007)

meatman think your luck has well and truly turned in here!! Amkar score 90th minute to save you your stake' date=' and two wins before that, heres hoping for you on St Petersburg tonight :hope[/quote'] yeh a good day for me so far!! but Spartak Nach ahead into a shock 0-1 lead :eek please dont tell me this is going to be a repeat of the Spartak Moscow game a couple of weeks ago :cry

Re: Russia Premier League (23-24 June 2007) lo it went 4-2 but then 4-3 what a fcuking crazy match :loon Edit - FT 4-3, what a shame Zenit couldnt hold onto 4-2 for just a few more minutes, forcing me into a half loss. Nevertheless a good day for me in Russia