PokerPlayer Experience

darklord55

Re: PokerPlayer Experience Live poker show PokerPlayer Experience The UK's first and only live poker show!

By PokerPlayer June 2007
IMPROVE YOUR GAME! Free strategy masterclasses from the biggest names in poker PLAY! Play the PokerPlayer staff and enter the day's big MTT WIN! A seat at the PokerPlayer Experience final table, plus other prizes to be announced on the day MEET THE PROS! The PokerPlayer team will be there along with the world's biggest poker operators, lots of big-name pros and hundreds of other poker players WHERE? The Business Design Centre 52 Upper Street Islington, London N1 0QH WHEN? Saturday, September 8th 2007 10am-8pm HOW MUCH? Only £20 Numbers are strictly limited - don’t miss out!* EXCLUSIVE OFFER! Go online before 12/7/7 and enter code “earlypp” to get £5 off the ticket price. * Strictly over 18s only Tickets and info online at:

• 3 weeks later...

Re: PokerPlayer Experience .... its in F*****g London :wall :wall Thats unusual for a Poker Player event .. :eyes Next thing you know, they'll be creating a movie all about it, in which they will be only talking about or interviewing the members of the Poker Player Staff :zzz :zzz If only they were professional journo's like their superiors across the office at Inside Poker :tongue2

Re: PokerPlayer Experience

anyone going to this?
I wasn't intending to but if loads of PL'ers were to be going then I would change my mind. At £20 for the entrance fee, I don't think it's as good value as PokerPlayer magazine. :spank