Lokomotiv Moscow v Amkar

Country: Russia Match: Lokomotiv Moscow v Amkar Date: 20/6/07 Time: 17:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Lokomotiv Moscow -1 AH @ 2.08 Canbet 3/10 I've gone for Loko -1 here who should simply be too hot for Amkar to handle. Loko were hammered 0-3 by Luch at the wekened but they wont be the last team to lose in Vladivistok this year and the defeat was to be expected IMO. It's worth noting that Loko haven't played many home games this year but they are still unbeaten in front of their own fans. I've seen many of their games so far and been impressed most of the time especially with their decent attack force which can be pretty quick. The defnece still has some worries but I'm confident they will see off Amkar. The visitors are in a decent run of 2 straight wins, but this will be much tougher for them today. Yet to lose by more than 1 goal margin this year, today will hopefully be the day that ends. The -1 AH @ 2.09 is more than acceptable to me and I'll give it 3/10 stakes.