How many racecourses have you been to?

It's long been a dream of mine to do all 59 racecourses in the UK . . . . I've probably done around 15ish so far, but cannot remember my bets from any of them and didn't save the racecard etc etc. So, I've decided to try and do all 59 racecourses, ideally before I'm 30 - although this is a big ask as if that is the case, i've got about 40 months in which to do it! Anyway, I'm going to start on Friday (day booked off work) and head up to Redcar for Official Racecourse #1! . . . I'm going to buy (and save) the racecard and keep notes of my bets and do some sort of write up for each one! (may even post them up here!) Very anorakky I know but i think it'll be something to look back on in a few years! So where have you guys been and which are your favourite courses?! Anywhere I shuold look forward to or some i should dread?

Re: How many racecourses have you been to? ... only been to two mate... Randwick and Rosehill (Aussie tracks obviously) and I guess the dogs at Wentworth Park can also be counted... but I have plans for a few more around Australia... will probably hit Melbourne tracks during Australian Open/ Aussie Millions in January (Such a long time) and there is a few dog tracks heading up the east coast I want 2 hit.... Gl on your travels.... The only bets I remember are ones that I chose not to put on... one in particular a 20/1 shot riden by D. Oliver, I remember everything about the situation except the horses name funnily enough... o well....:ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.