PL Royal Ascot Tipster Comp - Wednesday Selections in here

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Royal Ascot Tipster Comp - Wednesday Selections in here Sorry guys, No reposts allowed (in the rules) All entrants had the opportunity to post Reserves, its not fair on those who have posted NR's and are at work and cant get to a PC to change their selections like yourselves. No new entrants allowed today that didnt register in the original thread, again its unfair if someone enters late say on Thurs or Fri and picks one big priced winner and wins it. All details in the rules, sorry to all inconvenienced. BH

Re: PL Royal Ascot Tipster Comp - Wednesday Selections in here

3.05: Echelon 10 pts Win 3.45: Dylan Thomas 10 pts Win 4.20: Goodbye Mr Bond 5pts Each Way Reserve: 4.20 Royal Oath 5pts Each Way
Trust me to pick a 9/1 winner as my reserve :sad :sad Least I backed it though!!!:nana :nana

Sorry guys, No reposts allowed (in the rules) All entrants had the opportunity to post Reserves, its not fair on those who have posted NR's and are at work and cant get to a PC to change their selections like yourselves. BH
Billy, sorry to be awkward, but does this not mean reserves are allowed if posted before 2pm in cases of non runners: From Bowles10's original post yesterday. "Non Runners - you get your stake back (reserves are allowed if posted before the deadline). UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE BY THE POSTER, RESERVES WILL BE TAKEN IN ORDER OF NR's." I may well be wrong and will leave it up to you to decide. :ok :ok

Re: PL Royal Ascot Tipster Comp - Wednesday Selections in here Stewart. this is what Bowles put up. now I am not sure whats meant by No Re-Posts Non Runners - you get your stake back (reserves are allowed if posted before the deadline - no re-posts). UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE BY THE POSTER, RESERVES WILL BE TAKEN IN ORDER OF NR's. The moderators decisions are final!

Re: PL Royal Ascot Tipster Comp - Wednesday Selections in here By that I take it as: If one of your selections is a N/R then your reserve will replace it.... BUT only if your reserves were stated in your original selection post (i.e. no re-posts)

Stewart. this is what Bowles put up. now I am not sure whats meant by No Re-Posts Non Runners - you get your stake back (reserves are allowed if posted before the deadline - no re-posts). UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE BY THE POSTER, RESERVES WILL BE TAKEN IN ORDER OF NR's. The moderators decisions are final!
Sorry mate, took my quote from the wrong thread, sorry.

Can't say im happy but its my fault' date=' Should of just posted a reserve.[/quote'] Dan-o , it is a shame as you picked a great winner, but there are a lot of players putting up reserve's.. And alot that don't:eek

Re: PL Royal Ascot Tipster Comp - Wednesday Selections in here There are a few of us can't get access through the day so I originally asked about reserves and was told they are fine as long as they are posted with your original selections. If your horse is a non runner your 1st reserve takes it place and so on and so forth. If you don't post a reserve you'll just get your stake back (points returned). It's unfair for those that don't have daytime access if they can't get to a PC to post up a reserve and by having the option of reserves with your selections it means everyone is on an equal footing. :ok

Re: PL Royal Ascot Tipster Comp - Wednesday Selections in here All the other guys who wanted to repost losers are not complaining about getting their stake back are they! Just proves how many actually read the rules but they were put in place to try and be fair to all as Mowgli and I said earlier. Sods law this would happen but it does every comp we run, we cant win so we dont try, we just do our best. Sorry to all it affected.