** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

blue square poker gukpt package tonight 8pm

teaulc

Re: blue square poker gukpt package tonight 8pm

:lol :lol :lol :rollin :lol :lol :tongue2 :tongue2 also,any newbies who come on and try using my hotmail to get the password like last week,,,,,,feck off
Could you make yourself a bit clearer about this. So can i have your hotmail address :loon:moon

Guest gazza271

Re: blue square poker gukpt package tonight 8pm

Mine came today
yep got mine today as well :ok Couple of days ago I got the same subs offer as for PP, 2 years for 9.99 :ok

Re: blue square poker gukpt package tonight 8pm Finally getting some justice back from Blue Sq JQ all in and I beat AQ with trip Jacks on the flop:rollin And finally managed to get AK to stand up against A10 maybe Blue Square want to save my torture for the Bubble

Re: blue square poker gukpt package tonight 8pm was full of donkeys. some guy on my table was stacked and pushing with a3 o a6o etc.. was in 4th till my dominating QQ met 77 all in preflop. course he hits a set. out around 38th or something I love donkeys, but I also hate em. wp guys. any of you playing in GUKPT newcastle next month?