Sweden: lower leauges midweek 11 - 15/6

Div.1 Södra, Norrby - Torslanda, 11/6: Norrby @ 1.75 (Bet365) I follow Norrby every season, and I'm dissapointed with them so far, I think they have a line up that should be able to better last years 3d place, but so far they have 4-0-5 17-15, placed only 9th. They have won the last two matches though, and they look to be on their way up. Norrby are usually strong at home, they need to better their record to join the top 4, and today I think they will win, newcomers Torslanda started well as newcomers often do, but have lost three matches in a row now, not a big surprise as I see them as a team that will have to fight to avoid relegation. 1.75 nothing special, but a small value imo. Div.2 V.Götaland, Skene - Ahlafors, 11/6: Under 3 goals @ 1.91 (Pinnacle) This is a match between 11th placed Skene and 12th and last placed Ahlafors, Skene with 5 points from 8 matches and Ahlafors with 3 points from 8 matches. Ahlafors away: 0-2-2 3-6, Skene at home: 0-1-3 1-5. I think Ahlafors will play very defensive as usually, they need three points of course, but one point from 0-0 not too bad either, and considering Skene's very toothless attacking, this match between two even (poor) teams looks like it will end with few goals.

Re: Sweden: lower leauges midweek 11 - 15/6 Norrby @ 1.75 >>> 0-0 :( Under 3 goals @ 1.91 >>> 0-0 :) Damallsvenskan tomorrow: KIF Örebro - AIK (Women's)12/6: Under 3.25 goals @ 2.06 (Pinnacle) I'm gonna try the combo AIK and under again. AIK have scored 1 goal and allowed 7 goals in 5 awaymatches, they have lost 4 of those. Kif Örebro have 3 1 1 9-5 at home, they have scored three goals their last three homematches, also allowed 3. Örebro recently won 1-0 vs Qbik at home, Qbik a team that are very even with AIK in strenght. Kif Örebro are favourites to win, but I doubt that AIK all of a sudden will start to allow many or score many, so this line looks to high again. AIK away: Bälinge - AIK 2-0 Linköpings FC - AIK 2-0 Sunnanå SK - AIK 1-0 QBIK - AIK 2-1 Hammarby - AIK 0-0

Re: Sweden: lower leauges midweek 11 - 15/6 Div.1 Norra, Skiljebo - V/Syrianska, 12/6: Skiljebo dnb @ 1.88 (Nordicbet) 5th placed Skiljebo are strong at home, 2-2-0 8-6, 9th placed V/Syrianska weak away, 0-1-3 0-3. Skiljebo with good form: 3-1-1, V/Syrianska with 1-2-2, these are the stats, but if I would rank the teams I would, no doubt, put V/Syrianska ahead of Skiljebo, I think they have more quality, much more talent and I think they will finish ahead of Skiljebo. Despite this I back Skiljebo today, V/Syrianska are traditionally not very good away, they haven't really got their play to work this season, even though the last two matches must be considered good, and finally: V/Syrianska are troubled by injuries: 6 players out today, a big problem in a leauge were the teams don't have many players to choose from to begin with. Skiljebo are very solid and can very often be trusted at home. Vasalund/Essinge - Västerås SK Västerås dnb @ 1.83 (Pinnacle) Vasalund placed 4th and Västerås placed 7th meet in a important match, both teams need three points to keep up with the teams ahead of them, especially Västerås can't loose many moer points if they want to still have a chance at playing in Superettan next season. Västerås was one of the favourites before the season, but they have had problems getting their play to work, they have however improved last two matches, after they changed manager, win away to Umeå and 1-1 at home to 1st placed Assyriska. Vasalund have also changed manager, won last home match, 2-1 vs Boden, but lost away to Valsta/Syrianska 2-3 after being up 2-0. Västerås are, imo, the better team, and I think they will start to win and close in on the top 3 teams, Vasalund not an easy task, but they have lost 2/4 home matches, even though it has to be said it was vs Assyriska and Väsby. If Västerås can be a bit more efficient than last match, I think they can snatch a close win today.

Re: Sweden: lower leauges midweek 11 - 15/6

Div.1 Norra' date= Skiljebo - V/Syrianska, 12/6: Skiljebo dnb @ 1.88 (Nordicbet) 5th placed Skiljebo are strong at home, 2-2-0 8-6, 9th placed V/Syrianska weak away, 0-1-3 0-3. Skiljebo with good form: 3-1-1, V/Syrianska with 1-2-2, these are the stats, but if I would rank the teams I would, no doubt, put V/Syrianska ahead of Skiljebo, I think they have more quality, much more talent and I think they will finish ahead of Skiljebo. Despite this I back Skiljebo today, V/Syrianska are traditionally not very good away, they haven't really got their play to work this season, even though the last two matches must be considered good, and finally: V/Syrianska are troubled by injuries: 6 players out today, a big problem in a leauge were the teams don't have many players to choose from to begin with. Skiljebo are very solid and can very often be trusted at home.
Piece of cake mate! I'm on you on this. Skiljebo has as you said, a talented team. A defender called Backman was on a trainingcamp at IFK Göteborg on the pre-season. I might be at Hamre IP and support Skiljebo to a victory :lol :hope

Piece of cake mate! I'm on you on this. Skiljebo has as you said' date=' a talented team. A defender called Backman was on a trainingcamp at IFK Göteborg on the pre-season. I might be at Hamre IP and support Skiljebo to a victory :lol :hope[/quote'] Good to hear, hope you go there and do a great job cheering for Skiljebo! I have to go against another Västerås team in div.3 however... Div.3 V.Svealand, Köping - Västerås BK30, 12/6: Köping -2 @ 2.02 (Pinnacle) Köping were considered favourites before the season, but got off to a slow start with two wins in five matches, they have started to act like a topteam now however, with three straight wins and 16-3. BK30 are newcomers, 0 2 6 10-19 shows that they will struggle. BK30's with many young players, they can play well but not an entire match. Köping have one new injury but get one player back, no info about BK30. Köping's last three matches: 070606 IFK Kumla - Köping FF 3-7 070602 Köping FF - Strömtorps IK 3-0 070525 Köping FF - Örebro SK Ungdom 6-0 BK30's last three: 070606 VästeråsBK30 - Örebro SK Ungdom 1-4 070601 Karlslunds IF - Västerås BK 30 2-1 070527 Västerås BK 30 - IFK Ölme 2-3

Where can we find the result of Koping' date=' as goalwire hasn't it?[/quote'] No livescore in those leauges as far as I know, Goalwire and Svenskfotboll.se have only final results.

Re: Sweden: lower leauges midweek 11 - 15/6 Västerås dnb @ 1.83 >>> 0-1 :( Skiljebo dnb @ 1.88 >>> 2-4 :( Under 3.25 goals @ 2.06 >>> 0-0 :) Köping -2 @ 2.02 >>> 0-1 :( Bad day in the lower leauges today... Glad that Örgryte and Djurgården saved this tuesday.

Re: Sweden: lower leauges midweek 11 - 15/6 Div.1 Norra, Boden - Assyriska, 14/6: Assyriska @ 2.00 (Labrokes) I backed Boden's opponants Östersund last round, it worked fine, Östersund won 3-0, a really interesting fact is that Östersund got two men sent off when the score was 1-0, not exactly a sign of good form for Boden. Assyriska are at the top of the table, 7 2 0 18-3 their record, but they did actually vs Syrianska at home, 1-2, the result changed to 3-0 win for Assyriska because Syrianska used unregistered players. Assyriska have a very good squad for this divison, their goal is Superettan, their start tells that this goal is achievable. Assyriska's problem the way I see it is that they sometimes take it too easy, think to much of themselves. I hope they have learned the lesson now and that they will give 100%. If so Assyriska will win this one, and 2.00 a bit higher than I thought I would get.

Re: Sweden: lower leauges midweek 11 - 15/6 Assyriska @ 2.00>>> 2-1 :) Div.2 Ö.Svealand, Nyköping - Akropolis, 15/6: Akropolis @ 2.10 (Pinnacle) Akroplois are nwecomers, but they have enough class to be a top three team this season, they have started good, 6 1 2 27-13, last two matches 5-1 away to Spårvägen and 5-1 at home to Hammarby Tff. Nyköping's a team with ok quality, especially their attacking, but their defence have been too sloppy, so despite that they have scored quite a few goals they have lost many points: 2 3 3 16-19 tells the story. They have lost their last two matches, away to Enskede and Eskilstuna, the match vs Eskilstuna, 0-3, was very one sided, Nyköping had nothing. I think that Akropolis can win this one, they have good form and their attacking is on fire, perfect vs Nyköping with weak defence. I give Akropolis at least 52 - 53% Div 2, Västra Götaland, Sandareds IF - Skene IF, 15/6: Skene + 0.25 @ 1.94 (Pinnacle) This is a bit of a derby, both teams from the Borås area, both teams also placed in the lower region of the table, Skene at 9th and Sandared at 10th place. They also have only one win each , both in away matches, after 9 rounds played. This match has all the signs of a close, nervous encounter imo, two teams that will be very afraid to loose and know the importance of getting at least one point. I hold Skene as the slightly better team atm, they won vs 3d placed Jonsered 2-1 last awaymatch, got only 0-0 at home to last placed Ahlafors after that, but that result was ok imo, Skene had lots of missings: 5 players from the starting line up. At least three of those players are reported ready for today's match. I think that Skene's defensive tactic have started to work now, only one goal allowed last two matches, and they should be able to keep Sandared from scoring, maybe score a winner in a counterattack too, so +0,25 at 1.94 pretty good odds imo. A match that can go either way to be fair, but Skene gets my vote. Div 2, Norra Svealand, Brynäs IF - Heby AIF, 15/6: Brynäs @ 1.94 (Pinnacle) This is a meeting between two teams in trouble, Brynäs at 11th place, and Heby at 10th place, both teams with only two wins in nine matches. Brynäs two wins were at home, and they are really not that bad, played a close match vs 4th placed Sandviken but lost 1-2 last home match. Last match was a huge loss, 1-5 vs Hudiksvall away, but according to reports Brynäs played well for 60 minutes, however strange that may sound. Heby got 2-2 at home vs 12th placed Kubikenborg, a result they can't be happy with, Kubikenborg looks like the weakest team in this leauge, and they have to win matches like that to avoid relegation. When I have read through the matchreports for both teams I get a strong feeling that brynäs will win this one, they look to be in better form and perform better than Heby, add the homeadvantage and I think that this odds must be tried. Div.1 Södra, FC Trollhättan - Kristianstads FF, 15/6: Trollhättan @ 1.83 (Pinnacle) Kristianstad got their 2nd win last round, and a big one too: 5-1 away to Skövde, surely a relief after 8 losses in a row, but the match had some bad news too: Two defenders will be out today, one suspended and one injured. I don't base this bet on the injuries though, I choose to back Trollhättan cause they are in a positive trend atm, got 2-2 away to Ängelholm last match, Ängelholms first lost points this season, a great result as Ängelholm have crushed all opposition so far. A bit of underestimating may have been involved, but nevertheless, a boost for Trollhättan. I doubt that Kristianstad are in good form despite their result last match, Trollhättan may not be world beaters, but I think they will win this one.