** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Looking for a new network...

Nade

Taking a little break from the pokerino at the moment (well, cutting down atm) after a bad run. So i'm looking for a fresh start in terms of the network to play on. Currently mainly play on PaddyPower and Titan - both on ipoker, but as far as i'm aware their hand history quality is piss poor - it's in some weird format not on wordpad and is really hard to understand and also i cant get pokeroffice to work on paddypower so definitely need to move on. Have accounts on BoB, but the look doesn't suit me tbh, also on Bodog where the look isn't great either and have one on FullTilt but for some reason i can't manage to deposit on there, not even through neteller which is strange. Essentially i'm wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a site which (in no particular order) has an easy access and readable HH, a good looking site, compatible with pokeroffice and doesn't have a lot of dodgy hands (i consider ipoker to be excellent on the hand dealing front, but there are too many other negatives now). Not too fussed about sign up bonuses, but if there's anything really special out there i might take note. Don't know if this post sounds really lazy of me, but i think you guys have a knowledge of all the sites out there good and bad so it makes sense to tap into that ;) Plus it might help others too... Cheers :ok

Re: Looking for a new network... i find not being tied to one site the best way to go, half my screen has got poker short cuts onthen if you feel your getting a hard time on one site leave it alone for a bit.ladbrokes is very easy to deposit and withdraw but its alot like bob but is giving rake back. betfair keep giving rake back and half tourny fees specials for limited times paradise have lots of freerolls for playing a few raked hands.sorry i dont know if they take your poker software i play by the seat of my pants .. theres lots of value out there if not tied to one site.. look on sites like rake back.com or pokerwhores for up to the min deals ,they give a run down of most sites with there pros and cons