Epsom Down 01/06/07

Horse Name: Harvest Queen Racecourse: Epsom Time: 1.40 Does need to improve to land this but the way it won LTO suggests that this fillies can step it up. Connections have said that she's matured and strengthened up over the winter and her performance LTO can be upgraded slightly given this ground was plenty quick enough for her. Her pilot felt she'd improve for this run and connections have a nice filly to go to war with in 1m events this term. Horse Name: Plum Pudding Racecourse: Epsom Time: 2.10 Has done all its winning over a mile at Newmarket inc LTO under this pilot for the first time beating 2 of his rivals today. Up 5lb for that win. A very solid E/W Horse Name: Sir Percy Racecourse: Epsom Time: 3.25 Sir Percy had Sixties Icon well behind in the Vodaphone Derby here last year, although he's had set backs resulting in only 2 appearances since. If anything near to its best he will take all the beating.

Horse Name: Four Sins Racecourse: Epsom Time: 4.05 Gave stablemate Arch Swing a scare over 7f at Leopardstown and then showed a good turn of foot to batter everything at Naas LTO. Four Sins should relish the step-up in trip and land this for top Jockey/Trainer combo.

Re: Epsom Down 01/06/07 1.40 Echelon (nap) I thought nannnina would take all the beating here but now the ground has come up soft I have to side with Echelon, Has won on good to soft in the past but won't want any rain this morning at the moment it's sunny so this shouldn't be a problem and of course won this race last year the only horse in the line up who has won over this course we all know Epsom is a much different course than others which I think will help her to much advantage. 2.10 Rain Stops Play e/w Hasn't been in the best of form but dropping in the weights, has done most winning over this distance and will love the ground. Does go well at the track won over c&d. Could make a bold bid to make all and hang on for a place. 3.25 Sixies Icon As much as I would like to see Sir Percy get back to his best I can't be backing him at 11/4 since he hasn't been back to winning form since his injury. Sixies Icon we know he stays and won so impressive last time out with top weight. Scopion could be a big player. 4.05 Peeping Fawn e/w I just have a sneaky feeling that she will improve a lot with the step up to a mile 4. Passage of Time no doubt the one they have to beat and I will prob be backing her but 28/1 Peeping Fawn going to have a few quid on.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.