Euro 2008 Group B Jun 2

Re: Euro 2008 Group B Jun 2

Sport Football (Internationals)
Event France - Ukraine
Selection Under 2.5
Strength 10/10
Date 02/06/2007
Bookmaker/Price Coral @ 1.72 (Back)
Reasoning This qualifying group is very competitive and this game is very very important. Every game is a tight affair and I expect the same here. France is playing bit cautious in the late years. They were an attacking team, but not anymore. I can't see many goals in this game. France have world class players, but they won't score many in this match. That's my opinion.

Re: Euro 2008 Group B Jun 2 FRANCE-UKRAINE; under 2.5 goals - 1,70 @ NordicBet They met in 2004 at France, where the home team won 1-0. Considering that France last 4 games have gone under and last 5 games for Ukraine, I think we should expect few goals here. I do favour the home team but unders are very likely.

Re: Euro 2008 Group B Jun 2 Lithuania - Georgia Strange situation was several weeks ago in Georgia Football Federation. Elections won by opponent Nemsadze, and lost by Friend of coach of national team Topmoeller, current presidentAkhalkaci. But Nemsadze left his chair in few hours after he had elected, they say government had part in this decision. Nemsadze was gonna stop contract with Her Claus, plenty of funs are not setisfied with his way. But Akhalkaci remained a president and Claus Topmoeller as well. He is still under pressure. GNT has only 2 wins in 6 matches, and both of them agains weak Faroe. GNT has less problems than in previous games. Kaladze is back(central defender), Khisanishvili is fit(central defnder), Kobiashvili gonna take center, Arveladze scoring a lot, and Demetradze fast as usual. The only problem is Asatiani missin this match(injury). This teams played twice and both games won by Georgia: 2-0 and 4-0. Lithuania is much stronger now, but this is the chance for Topmoeller to work in the future. So my decision is Georgia +0,25 Stats:

2002World Cup 06 EuLithuania - Georgia0:4
2002World Cup 06 EuGeorgia - Lithuania2:0
Last 5 Lithuania:
28.03.2007Euro 2008 QualUkraine - Lithuania1:0
24.03.2007Euro 2008 QualLithuania - France0:1
06.02.2007FriendlyMali - Lithuania3:1
15.11.2006FriendlyMalta - Lithuania1:4
07.10.2006Euro 2008 QualFaroe Islands - Lithuania0:1
Last 5 Georgia:
28.03.2007Euro 2008 QualGeorgia - Faroe Islands3:1
24.03.2007Euro 2008 QualScotland - Georgia2:1
07.02.2007FriendlyGeorgia - Turkey1:0
15.11.2006FriendlyGeorgia - Uruguay2:0
11.10.2006Euro 2008 QualGeorgia - Italy1:3
Good Luck!

Re: Euro 2008 Group B Jun 2 Italy -3.5 While Italy go into this game missing some players they have the depth to cover these players especially playing against the part timers from the Faroes. The Faroes have lost twice by 6 goal margins to the Georgians and the Scots, and lost 5-0 to the French, so you would expect the Italians to be able to score as many goals here. France under 2.5 France come into this game ex[ected to win but beset with injuries. They have injuries to players like Henry, Saha and Vieira while Ukraine are missing Shevchenko. The Ukraines will play this tight knowing a point will do them alot of good while the French may have enough to win, i doubt they will score more than or concede.