Euro 2008 Group A Jun 2

Re: Euro 2008 Group A Jun 2 Polish squad: Goalkeepers: Artur BORUC - Celtic Glasgow Lukasz FABIANSKI - Legia Warsaw Wojciech KOWALEWSKI - Spartak Moscow Defenders: Jacek BAK - Al-Rayyan Marcin BASZCZYNSKI - Wisla Krakow Grzegorz BRONOWICKI - Legia Warsaw Dariusz DUDKA - Wisla Krakow Arkadiusz GLOWACKI - Wisla Krakow Marcin WASILEWSKI - Anderlecht Brussels Jakub WAWRZYNIAK - Widzew Lodz Michal ZEWLAKOW - Olympiacos Pireus Midfielders: Jakub BLASZCZYKOWSKI - Wisla Krakow Maciej IWANSKI - Zaglebie Lubin Przemyslaw KAZMIERCZAK - Boavista Porto Jacek KRZYNOWEK - VFL Wolfsburg Mariusz LEWANDOWSKI - Shakhtar Doneck Wojciech LOBODZINSKI - Zaglebie Lubin Rafal MURAWSKI - Lech Poznan Euzebiusz SMOLAREK - Borussia Dortmund Radoslaw SOBOLEWSKI - Wisla Krakow Attackers: Lukasz PISZCZEK - Zaglebie Lubin Grzegorz RASIAK - Southampton FC Marek SAGANOWSKI - Southampton FC Mariusz UJEK - GKS Belchatow Maciej ZURAWSKI - Celtic Glasgow History of mutual games: Poland (POL) 5:0 (3:0) Azerbaijan (AZE) UEFA EURO 2008 Prel. WARSAW POLAND - 24.03.2007 Azerbaijan (AZE) 0:3 (0:1) Poland (POL) FIFA WC 2006 Prel. BAKU AZERBAIJAN - 04.06.2005 Poland (POL) 8:0 (3:0) Azerbaijan (AZE) FIFA WC 2006 Prel. WARSAW POLAND - 26.03.2005 Azerbaijan (AZE) 0:0 Poland (POL) UEFA EURO 1996 Prel. TRABZON TURKEY - 15.11.1995 Poland (POL) 1:0 (1:0) Azerbaijan (AZE) UEFA EURO 1996 Prel. MIELEC POLAND - 12.10.1994

Re: Euro 2008 Group A Jun 2 Finland hosting Serbia. Hosts strong at home. PLayed 1:1 with Portugal and won with Jermenia. Serbia lost in Kazakhstan 2:1 which was a big embarassment. Now they have to chase pts in this game in Finland but doubt they can get something more then a draw. Maybe that's the result which is more likely to happen but still I will just LAY Serbia as I think hosts are capable of winning this if Serbia repeat another bad performance. So LAY Serbia, betfair @2.56. GL~

Re: Euro 2008 Group A Jun 2 KAZAKHSTAN-ARMENIA; 1 - 2,00 @ NordicBet Kazakhstan is a decent side, but neither team are good enough to compete for a place in a major tournament. The two met in 2004, a match that ended 3-3. Not much between the sides I think, but I do favour Kazakhstan to grab a win. FINLAND-SERBIA; under 2.5 goals - 1,60 @ NordicBet Both teams still have a good chance to reach Euro 08. It's a very difficult game to call. Finland have progressed a lot in recent years but are a bit unpredictable at times. Serbia too have become a better team over the years but had a dissapointing loss at Kazakhstan recently. Finland have played under in their last 5 games, Serbia in 3 of their last 5. I expect a tight game with few goals, possibly it could very well end in a draw here. BELGIUM-PORTUGAL; Draw at HT - 2,05 @ Expekt Portugal won very easy at home to Belgium with 4-0, but it was a 0-0 draw at half time. Belgium need to go for the win tonight if they are to have any chance to qualify. Portugal will be happy with a draw at half time, as I expect things could open up more in the second half.

Re: Euro 2008 Group A Jun 2 Poland -1.5 Poland top a pretty hard group and will look to maintain their position against Azerbaijan who they beat in the home fixture 5-0. They are playing quite well and even though it won't be easy they have the motivation to win this one, especially if it comes down to goal difference in the group Portugal Portugal have already beaten Belgium 4-0 and come into this game confident of making it a double. They have some very good attackers like Ronaldo and Quaresmo while Belgium have struggled against the better sides and will probably do so again, against the best team in the group

Re: Euro 2008 Group A Jun 2

Poland -1.5 Poland top a pretty hard group and will look to maintain their position against Azerbaijan who they beat in the home fixture 5-0. They are playing quite well and even though it won't be easy they have the motivation to win this one, especially if it comes down to goal difference in the group
:ok:nana:cow Well done mate, 90th minute strike gets you in there, i took them straight win and was worried most of the match but :cheers