Question, On disconnection?

kevsul

Hi All, Playing a 5 handed NL texas hold'em 12c/25c, I have no problems with my connection, Dont worry about money in pot, this did happen to me today, and sent emailand had reply. but first want some answers from you guys please. ok SB and BB, plus myself and one other caller, then flop, no bet from the 3 to act, so i bet 2 drop out one calls. The turn, I check , he bets pretty big, I calls. Now river, I Check, but my timer counts me down, Shows sitout, pop up is on screen, i click it, but it has now payed the other guy the money, and said i folded, and i did have the winning hand, Now i have been at this table for over an hour, and doing pretty well, and this was a good pot. So any answers to what happened. As i clicked on the pop up. i was dealt cadrs for the next hand, And if i was the other fella and i played against someone that went to sit i would just bet to take down the pot. Also why would i fold before a bet was done, as it comes up on screen thats says DO YOU REALLY WANT TO FOLD.

Re: Question, On disconnection? Yeah its a problem with the boss software I think Kev. My mate has had exactly the same problem in a series of small pots and he has spoke to them about it. They say they are sorting it out. If you contact them about it (perhaps with hand history if you have it) you never know you might get a small bonus or something, probably worth a try.

Re: Question, On disconnection?

Yeah its a problem with the boss software I think Kev. My mate has had exactly the same problem in a series of small pots and he has spoke to them about it. They say they are sorting it out. If you contact them about it (perhaps with hand history if you have it) you never know you might get a small bonus or something' date=' probably worth a try.[/quote'] Just keep getting Fobbed off with that. done about 6 emails so far.