** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tennis ATP Roland Garros

Re: Tennis ATP Roland Garros WOW!, well it looks like Ivanovic got blew away. She was overwhelmed by the occasion and never got set into the match. Unlucky time to have her worst performance in the championships, but fair play to Henin, it was down to her brilliance and excellence that she has won once again.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis ATP Roland Garros nadal-federer 1,6 justine took title today again and nadal will do that tommorow he is just magnificant on clay especially in roland garros federer showed some weaknes against davydenko but he couldnt take that advantage but nada can for sure i dont like him but cant give federer more than 25% for the win watched nadal during tour and go on his win,odd is and not so bad when u know that he is the king of the clay

Re: Tennis ATP Roland Garros Federer vs Nadal This contest has become more even on clay over the years and this year both players are heading towards top form at the right time, so it is going to be a thriller. I cannot choose between the two because I think it is going to be sooooo close, but if I had to I would side with Federer. I think at the odds he is at, it will be very hard to resist a flutter (3.00 on Bet265) He is the world number 1 after all and has beaten Nadal on clay recently. As I have said ealier in the thread, this will be fresh in both players minds when stepping out on court tomorrow. I would also see this being tight, so would also go with Fed having a handicap. Federer to beat Nadal - Bet365 - 3.00

Re: Tennis ATP Roland Garros I made my mind up and I will be puttin 90 pounds on federer to win (13/8). This is federer's most important game of his career. if he wins he will have a great shot at doing the grand slam. I think he will rise to the occasion like all the masters of any sport do and he will play the best he has ever played. COME ON FEDERER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Tennis ATP Roland Garros So big final in few hours. Federer will try to to win his only missing grand slam but Nadal is king of clay so once again should be tough battle out there. Roger will take one set at least, maybe even more as he's clay performances has improved lately which he also proved beating the same Nadal in Hamburg. So value should be 3:2 for Nadal imo, betdirect @6.5. I will also LAY Under 35.5 games, betfair @3.6. Should be more then 40 games to be honest so should be safe pick. GL~

Re: Tennis ATP Roland Garros but dont forget that this year he is not in his superb condition he had some strange defeats and a fall in his game i watched him during tour and he didnt impressed me too much,he is a great player i dont say oposite but to win grand slam u just have to be perfest and fed is not perf in the moment have to say once more i dont like nadal but cant see him loosing today probable result will be 3:1 he will be very motivated to save that title again

Re: Tennis ATP Roland Garros Nadal – Federer Pick no1: Federer --> Odds: 3.04 @ Pinnacle --> Stake: 3/10 Pick no2: over 41.5 games --> Odds: 1.90 @ 10Bet --> Stake: 3/10 I think that no one had doubt which players will play in the final of Roland Garros this year. Nadal the king of clay and is without doubt the best player on this surface. Federer had small downtrend last few months, but raised his level one again and now he looks as good as before. I have noticed that he has improved his tennis on clay and managed to beat Nadal in Masters in Hamburg. Federer needs to win Roland Garros and with that he will complete a personal Grand Slam and will give him a chance with winning Wimbledon and US Open to win all 4 tournaments in one year. I think that he has never been so motivated in his career, he is very close of winning the tournament, plays great tennis at the moment. Nadal is motivation is on very high level too. He knows that this is the only surface that can dominate over great Roger, but I think that Federer lowered the difference which has been very obvious in previous years, when playing on clay. I expect great match, and great fight. I believe that Federer raised to the challenge and is capable of winning this tournament despite the bad record against Nadal (4:7). I expect 5 sets this year and finally Federer to prove that he is absolutely the best player in the world at the moment, not like previous two of their matches in Roland Garros when Nadal won in four sets.

Re: Tennis ATP Roland Garros If Federer is not 100% up for this game then I would be very surprised. This is his chance to be a true great in the game and be the 1st man to hold all 4 titles since Rod Laver. It will put him in the history books and cement his name as one of the best player ever to play the game. I think this will finally be his first French Open and he will raise his game 10 fold to achieve this feat, because this could be one of the only chances he has to achieve this record. Nadal's run in the French Open will inevitibly stop sooner or later, just like his unbeaten record on Clay, which was taken away from him by Federer. I think if anyone can stop Nadal in this tournament it will be Federer, and what better time to do that then now, when he is searching for this illutrious record and title which has eluded him so far in his career.