The Real Hustle

avongirl

Re: The Real Hustle

Caught this on TV a couple of nights ago and just found the clip online. A couple of faces you might recognise - Matt Dale and our own (and LPM's) Prowler. No idea what variant they are playing though. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mrV883fQT0
In fact, other than Matt, the other players were all LPM (except for the RH guys). It was set up by Prowler (who was in on it). They were playing Dealer's Choice but the actual 'sting' game was 5 Card Stud with 1 draw. Quote of the Night from Matt (Donk) Dale ;) was "That's impossible...Oh, right...it isn't". :rollin A couple of points, just in case you think the LPM are complete nutballs, the pot was nowhere NEAR £1200...it was more like £120 and the RH guys were called on it and then 'owned up'. A bit of TV editing goes a long way!!

Re: The Real Hustle I remember Jonel form the APAT event in Cardiff, he told me about this scam. On the last night of the APAT event I sat down with Jonel and his mates and played dealers choice, they were a top bunch of lads proper poker enthusiasts. I think PaulieD was there also:ok .