would you risk less than $10 for $100,000

lou saban

pokerstars have recently reached their 10 billionth hand and in celebration, was giving away $10,000 dollars to each player on the cash table it was dealt at and $100,000 to the winner of the hand. the hand was dealt on a 1c/2c 6 handed nl cash table, short stack on the table had 80c, big stack on the table had $6.43. As the 10 billionth hand was dealt the table froze and the 6 players were told they had all won $10,000 and that the winner of the hand would win a further $100,000. only 4 of the 6 players went all in :loon :loon :loon :loon :loon and the hand was won by 8c3c hitting the flush. i know i can be known for playing tight but that just takes the biscuit http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/2007/05/justine0003-wins-pokerstars-ten.html

Re: would you risk less than $10 for $100,000 guess the other 2 were multitabling! I did somthing similer at Prima when dealt in milestone hand, clicked the auto fold button only to return and hear every one talking about the $5,000 pot