Czech Gambrinus Liga (May 20 - 21)

Sunday 20 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Banik Ostrava v Ceske Budéjovice (16:00 BST)1.663.405.50108% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDouble ChanceDraw No BetOver/Under
FC Brno v SK Kladno (16:00 BST)1.663.405.50108% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDouble ChanceDraw No BetOver/Under
Sigma Olomouc v Sparta (16:00 BST)4.503.701.72108% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDouble ChanceDraw No BetOver/Under
Slavia Prague v Zlin (16:00 BST)1.404.707.50107% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDouble ChanceDraw No BetOver/Under
Slovacko v FC Marila Pribram (16:00 BST)3.603.751.90107% Related markets...Match Result
Slovan Liberec v FK Teplice (16:00 BST)1.453.757.00110% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDouble ChanceDraw No BetOver/Under
Monday 21 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Plzen v FK Jablonec (16:15 BST)1.903.203.75111% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDouble ChanceDraw No BetOver/Under
SIAD Most v Mlada Boleslav (16:15 BST)4.003.501.85108%

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga (May 20 - 21) Not sure where odds-comp got these KO times from. ALL matches kick off on Monday @ 5.15 CET, ie 4.15 GMT. Very tight at the top and neither of the teams are to be trusted, especially Slavia.

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga (May 20 - 21) Well it makes sense as Slovacko are already relegated, but it's just the open gate for all those rumours. I'd be very cautious before placing a bet on Pribram. They have to win, but if it was such a sure-fire winner (fixed match or whatever you call it), the match would have been withdrawn from the list by all Czech bookies and the best odds would have been some 1/3 - 1/2.

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga (May 20 - 21)

pribam have arranged the match max stakes on pribam
There are people actually reading this forum YLLINHO. If you are not sure about something do not take other people with you in the mud. Keep it for yourself if you are not 100%. No one will ever trust your posts here.

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga (May 20 - 21) Well, he may actually thought so as the initial news were Slovacko would rest three key players (but after a lot of shouting and pushing from the fans, the owner decided to field them). Also within three hours of his post I posted along the lines to be cautious. It's bad to post some crap about a fixed match if you are not sure - but then again, the odds on Pribram almost didn't move which was a clear sign there was nothing going on.;)

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga (May 20 - 21)

Well' date=' he may actually thought so as the initial news were Slovacko would rest three key players (but after a lot of shouting and pushing from the fans, the owner decided to field them). Also within three hours of his post I posted along the lines to be cautious. It's bad to post some crap about a fixed match if you are not sure - but then again, the odds on Pribram almost didn't move which was a clear sign there was nothing going on.;)[/quote'] I also read your post and thats why i didnt go for full stakes. I only played it with Mlada Boleslav. My local bookie ( in Cyprus) had Pribram 1,70 and Mlada Boleslav 1,85. I took the accu of those two and lost both. Mlada was no offer just 1 hour after i posted my bet and thought i was lucky i was on time....NOT! The thing i wanna say is that this forum is taken seriously from some people, and we are betting with real money and not monopoly ones. Consider that before writing. Thats why i only post for Cyprus, Greece and Holland. Those are the only leagues i have lived myself.