Bulgaria APFG (May 19)

Saturday 19 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Beroe v Chernomorets B (15:30 BST)1.034.503.20151% Related markets...Match Result
Botev Plovdiv v Vihren (15:30 BST)1.531.031.51229% Related markets...Match Result
CSKA Sofia v Rodopa Smolyan (15:30 BST)1.052.721.03230% Related markets...Match Result
Liteks Lovech v Loko Pd (15:30 BST)1.032.721.03231% Related markets...Match Result
Lokomotiv Sofia v Levski Sofia (15:30 BST)5.303.501.66108% Related markets... - - -Match ResultDraw No BetOver/Under
Rilski Sportist v Belasitsa (15:30 BST)1.276.0013.00104% Related markets...Match Result
Slavia Sofia v Marek (15:30 BST)1.453.757.00110% Related markets...Match Result
Spartak Varna v Cherno More (15:30 BST)2.553.252.72107%

Re: Bulgaria APFG (May 19) I dont know much about this league but if lokomotiv beat levski then they will be champions (assuming their last game is against chernomorets B) and odds on them are very high ... is there such a difference in quality beetwen lokomotiv and levski?

Re: Bulgaria APFG (May 19)

I dont know much about this league but if lokomotiv beat levski then they will be champions (assuming their last game is against chernomorets B) and odds on them are very high ... is there such a difference in quality beetwen lokomotiv and levski?
Yep , there is quite big difference in quality between these two teams , but there is something else ... Well , I don`t know why , but whole second half of the season , Lokomotiv Sf were strongly backed by the refs , and most of their matches they won it , because of that kind of gifts . Well , i think that one of the reasons for that , is that when Loko Sf lost to cska , then the odds for them to became champs were about 101.00 , cuz with that lost they slipped to third place , and it looked like it would be impossible to climb back and fight for the title . But cska was weak this season , they lost many stupid poitns , which , to be honest , made me happy , but they lost their title chances in Dupnitsa last matchday , when losing 1-0 to Marek . An Italian referee is invited for Loko - Levski game , so I think that Loko Sf won`t get any support from them here . Two weeks ago , Botev hosted Loko here , in Plovdiv , and I saw a really poor Lokomotiv team , and it was the ref again , who made Loko win the whole three points . I don`t think that this team will beat Levski , will become champion , and will present Bulgaria in the Champions League . So , I will go for a handycap awaywin here , as I see Levski the strongest team this season , and on the other hand , if Levski defend their title , they would get easier team in the 3-rd QR of Champs League , for having better stats than Loko and cska ... So , all in all , I don`t trust Loko , and I think that if Levski plays like I expect , I see no chance for Loko here ... Georgi Petkov / first choice Gk / won`t play for Levski , so Blago Mitrev is expected to keep in that game . Good luck with that , mate . Here , in Bulgaria , our bookie gives 1.35 for the away win , so anything above 1.50 may be rated as a value ... ;)