Denmark lower league 19/20 may

Saturday 19 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Aarhus Fremad v Koge (14:00 BST)3.203.502.10108%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Braband v Naestved (14:00 BST)3.853.601.90107%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
HIK v Kolding FC (14:00 BST)4.003.751.85106%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Sunday 20 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Frem v AGF Aarhus (12:00 BST)3.803.751.90106%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/Under
AB Kopenhagen v Olstykke (14:00 BST)2.153.503.40105%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Fredericia v Fremad Amager (14:00 BST)1.504.206.00108%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Herfølge v Thistad (14:00 BST)1.903.753.90105%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Sonderjyske v Lyngby (14:00 BST)3.003.502.40104%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
2. div
Saturday 19 May 2007
Esbjerg 2 v Skive (12:00 BST)1.032.721.03231% Related markets...Match Result
Ikast v Vejle 2 (12:00 BST)1.031.031.03292% Related markets...Match Result
Skovlunde v B93 København (12:00 BST)2.803.602.10112% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score
Brønshøj v Roskilde (14:00 BST)2.603.602.25111% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time Correct Score
Skjold v FC Hjorring (14:00 BST)2.553.502.30112% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time Correct Score
Sollerod-Vedbaek v Holstebro (14:00 BST)2.303.502.55112% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score
Stenlose v KB Copenhagen (14:00 BST)1.032.721.03231% Related markets...Match Result
Sunday 20 May 2007
Silkeborg II v Jetsmark (11:00 BST)1.032.721.03231% Related markets...Match Result
Greve v Holbaek (12:00 BST)2.553.502.30112% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time Correct Score
Hvidovre v Brondby 2 (12:00 BST)1.032.721.03231% Related markets...Match Result
Slagelse BK&IF v Ab 70 (12:00 BST)1.603.904.30112% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceHalf-time Correct Score
Lolland FA v Glostrup (14:00 BST)1.205.5010.00112% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score
FC Fyn v Hobro (18:00 BST)1.304.508.00112% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score

Re: Denmark lower league 19/20 may Aarhus Fremad-Køge(-0.5) 2.15 Expekt Stake 5/10 Both got everything to play for. Fremad to avoid the drop, and Køge to get promotet. Still, Fremad got trouble to field their best team. Injuries and suspentions still haunts them. I cannot give less than 50% chance for Køge today

Re: Denmark lower league 19/20 may 2. Division Esbjerg 2- Skive over 3.5 goals 2.25 Scandicbookmakers Stake 5/10 Normally it is goals galore in this division. Last time out, we saw 6 goals in Esbjergs match, and 5 goals in Skives match. Both teams with very good strikers today. Esbjeg with help of the 1. team striker Murcy and Simon Pedersen. Esbjerg always plays offensive football, so i expekt goals in both ends today.

Re: Denmark lower league 19/20 may Hello , Rumlesen ! What do you think about Fredericia ?! Do you think that this would be an easy home win , or it can be dangerous ?! I think , that Fredericia should win here , especially vs poor away team , like Frema , who has only one away win this season . I don`t know which teams in top 4 are fighting for promotion , and want to play in SAS Liga next season , I mean which teams have that as their main target this season . As far as I notted this season so far , Lyngby is one of the teams , who wants to get promotion . I am asking you , because it would be very useful to know on which team to bet till the rest of the season , and which team to avoid . For example , weeks ago , Sonderjyske was on second place , and it looked like they will be hot favourites for promotion , but after a poor run of form , they dropped to 7th place , and it is impossible now for them to finish top 2 . Koge yesterday needed three points , to get on second place , they have an easy opponent , but they failed to win . For me , Fredericia game today , is a home banker . Fredericia have great results at home , losing only twice to Koge and Kolding , which are upper-table teams , and only one draw , with top team Lyngby . The rest is HW , now they are in great run of wins , five straight wins , conceding only one goal , and I think that would be another home win for them . But I respect your opinion ... Cheers , Tosh .

Re: Denmark lower league 19/20 may Hey Tosh. Very hard to argue against a Fredericia win. They are in tremendous form with 5 wins in a row. However i think the the price is a bit skinny, as Amager are dragged into the relegation battle, and will work their socks off to get something here.. Amager welcome back 3 very important players after suspention, all in the defensive lines. But yes, the most likely outcome is a homewin. About who to avoid. Hmm i do not think any of the teams involved in the promotion dont want to get in Sasliga. It will be an adventure for both players and clubs, and i just think they will injoy it if it happens. I have actually backed Sønderjyske on the +0.25 line today. A line that would have been -0.25 few monts ago. No doubt in my mind there is value in Sønderjyske today.

Re: Denmark lower league 19/20 may Thanks , Rumlesen . I took Fredericia + L.F.A. in a combo , for doubling my bet . I put on them 4 pts . And I was considering FC Fyn , but after all I decided to skip it . Good luck with Sonderjyske , mate . ;)