** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Finland - Veikkausliga (16 - 17/5)

Wednesday 16 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaysp.gifBPP
AC Oulu v Tampere United (16:30 BST)4.903.951.80102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Haka v Vaasa (16:30 BST)1.634.006.50102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Jaro v KooTeePee (16:30 BST)2.303.503.40102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
TPS v FC Lahti (16:30 BST)2.143.503.95101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Thursday 17 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
HJK Helsinki v IFK Mariehamm (12:00 BST)1.574.107.00103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
FC Inter v Honka Espoo (16:30 BST)2.583.502.86103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals

Re: Finland - Veikkausliga (16 - 17/5) Haven't decided on this one yet, but I like the +109 line on the Jaro-KooTeePee over 2.5. I like the way Jaro have given up 1, 2, 1 and 2 goals in their four games, with two overs, though their scoring has not been impressive. KTP have three of four overs, though coming off two clean sheets. I'm wondering about team news before I pull the trigger, you never know in this league...

Re: Finland - Veikkausliga (16 - 17/5)

Haven't decided on this one yet, but I like the +109 line on the Jaro-KooTeePee over 2.5. I like the way Jaro have given up 1, 2, 1 and 2 goals in their four games, with two overs, though their scoring has not been impressive. KTP have three of four overs, though coming off two clean sheets. I'm wondering about team news before I pull the trigger, you never know in this league...
Might work, but KooTeePee not exactly on fire away. Last H2H's:
2006-08-06 Veikkausliiga
KooTeePee-FF Jaro2-1
2006-07-19 Veikkausliiga
FF Jaro-KooTeePee0-0
>2005-09-18 Veikkausliiga
KooTeePee-FF Jaro2-0
2005-08-14 Veikkausliiga
FF Jaro-KooTeePee6-1
>2004-07-18 Veikkausliiga
KooTeePee-FF Jaro2-0
Team news:Jaro still without defender Thörnqvist, but he has been out last three matches. KooTeePee no injuries as far as I know.

Re: Finland - Veikkausliga (16 - 17/5) Jaro -0.25 @ 2.02 (Pinnacle) This is a match between two teams predicted to battle in the lower region of the leauge, and at least Jaro looks to be heading for that after loosing two out of four matches. KooTeePee had a tough start, lost to HJK and Tampere, but beat newcomers Viikingit and Oulu after that, so it's still hard to for me to say how good/bad KooTeePee really are. The reason for me backing Jaro in this one is that Jaro have played well at home so far, both in the unlucky loss to Haka and in the also unlucky 1-1 vs Mariehamn. I think that Jaro have enough creativity in their attacking line to really give KooTeePee problems, and if they can keep their heads cool in the defense I see a home win in this one, KooTeePee are usually weak away also one aspect to think of.

What do you think about Haka - Vaasa? Are the hosts on fire enough to win at more than 1 goal? 1.99 at Pinnacle is juicy.
Haka still without Popovitch as far as I know, but Okkonen back, I don't dare backing Haka to win with more than one, they have looked pretty toothless with and without Popovitch, 5-3 after four matches. VPS are usually a team that's hard to score against, they have 0-3-1 2-7, apart from the 0-5 loss to Inter, their only away match so far, its 2-2 from three matches. My guess is that VPS will play very defensive, and atm I don't know if that result vs Inter was one match were everything went wrong or an indication that they will be very bad on the road.

Re: Finland - Veikkausliga (16 - 17/5) Tampere @ 1.88 (Betdaq) Tampere imo the best team in Finland at the moment, AC Oulu weakend by suspensions on Brovkin and Rafinha, two important players, also maybe attacker Niemi back for Tampere, but I have no confirmed news about that right now. Even though Tampere have not yet reached their potential, they keep winning their matches, albeit with the odd goal, three in a row now. Oulu have made some good results, but last match vs KooTeePee away, 0-3, was a big setback, and I think that Tampere's different class and solid way of getting their wins will show today.

Re: Finland - Veikkausliga (16 - 17/5) Jaro - KooTeePee under 2.5 goals @ 1.85 (Nordicbet) Jaro have scored two goals in two home matches, KooTeePee two goals in two away matches, Jaro have 2-3 from those, KooTeePee 2-2. I'm not convinced about KooTeePee's away shape yet, sure they beat Viikingit, but that's no sign of strength. I think this will be a close match, add awful weather in Jakobstad atm, and I suggest under.

Re: Finland - Veikkausliga (16 - 17/5) Jaro got 0-0, under won and half bet on Jaro lost, Tampere lost 0-2, a real shocker for me. Haka still very toothless, won 1-0, but could not score a 2nd despite VPS being down to ten men after a red in the 41st minute. One for tomorrow: Honka dnb @ 2.12 (Ladbrokes) Honka have had a rough start of this season, 1-1-2 6-7, and main reason imo would be their injury problems, they still miss Lagerblom, Otaru, Perovuo and Heilala. Last match vs VPS away ended 1-1, Honka got a late equalizer. Inter are very unpredictable, they can be very good but also very poor, and they don't look to have found any stability, 1-1-2 6-4 so far, with 5 of the 6 goals scored in the 5-0 win at home to VPS. I think that Inter's way of playing fits Honka much better than teams like VPS, Inter keep the ball on the ground and try to get the upper hand themselves instead of playing it safe and counterattack. This might be something that Honka can take advantage of, and they are, despite the injuries, not below Inter in class imo.

Re: Finland - Veikkausliga (16 - 17/5) G:G, Mariehamn with no win yet this season, but also no loss away (2 draws, 0-0 at TPS and 1-1 at Jaro). On the other side, HJK can't afford to lose and not take advantage of the Tampere's surprising defeat yesterday, thus coming close to the first place, which they are aiming. H2H in the last league encounters are 1-3-0, with two goalless draws at HJK, a little bit worrying. Normally however, I would see home win, but is there something that might hinder this outcome (injuries, suspensions, rumours etc.)? What's your opinion about this match? Thank you very much.

SportFootball (Finland)
EventHJK - Marienhamn
Selection1 (AH -1) (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date17/05/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.00 (Back)
ReasoningHJK managed 7 points from their first 4 matches, which is considered quite good having played 3 of these matches away from home. Today they seek to keep up with Haka as they host minnows Marienhamn. Easy win expected and with evens there is very good value on this match. More tips on soccer-punter.com

G:G, Mariehamn with no win yet this season, but also no loss away (2 draws, 0-0 at TPS and 1-1 at Jaro). On the other side, HJK can't afford to lose and not take advantage of the Tampere's surprising defeat yesterday, thus coming close to the first place, which they are aiming. H2H in the last league encounters are 1-3-0, with two goalless draws at HJK, a little bit worrying. Normally however, I would see home win, but is there something that might hinder this outcome (injuries, suspensions, rumours etc.)? What's your opinion about this match? Thank you very much.
It should be a homewin, Mariehamn still suffers from injuries, and have serious problems with their attacking, 1 goal from 4 matches says it all, but the thing that worries me is that Mariehamn are good at shutting down their opponants, and may, with a bit of luck, get a draw in Helsinki today.

It should be a homewin' date=' Mariehamn still suffers from injuries, and have serious problems with their attacking, 1 goal from 4 matches says it all, but the thing that worries me is that Mariehamn are good at shutting down their opponants, and may, with a bit of luck, get a draw in Helsinki today.[/quote'] Totally agree, no reason whatsoever to back HJK with these sickening 1.50-1.60 prices which are totally ridicilous :spank ... the same matchup has ended 0-0 two years in a row now and the prices have been about the same for HJK win, wouldn't be surprised to see something similiar today.

Re: Finland - Veikkausliga (16 - 17/5) Honka dnb @ 2.12 >>> 1-1, push I never thought that HJK would let IFK score two when they were up 2-0, a big setback for HJK, who can't be trusted for now.