Playing TAg in cash games

aimar21

I'm a TAg player mostly therefore I'm getting bored in cash games if I play only in one table. So I was into multitabling, but I lost lots of money some of them I posted here. I lost lots of hands like Negreanu in HSP so I'm in a big loss by the cash games. Also I can only play in Boss so PT is not available. How should I play in this situation? Since I don't have info about the players, I can't play much of a creative poker. How much should I raise PF, how much should I bet my good hands and how good should they be to avoid bad beats? Should I make contiuation bets or semi-bluffs? stuff like that.. cheers..

Re: Playing TAg in cash games

Also I can only play in Boss so PT is not available.
Not strictly true - there is a Beta version of PT that "works" with Boss (though far less than 50% of the hands are coming in at present - but it's SOME data) What level are you playing at? If it is the 5c/10c tables then I would say make no bluffs/semi-bluffs/continuation bets .... just play your cards!!! I like to play in the region of 14% of hands .... it's not unusual for me to fold 20 or 30 consecutive hands!!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.