MLS Match Result Coupon
Related Coupons: asian.gif 45min.gif 12.gif
Click on an event name to see all odds from all bookmakers.
Saturday 12 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Toronto v Chicago Fire (20:30 BST)3.303.252.25106% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct Score1st Half Total GoalsBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Sunday 13 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Columbus Crew v CD Guadalajara (00:30 BST)2.223.203.30107% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct Score1st Half Total GoalsBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Kansas City v Dallas Burn (01:00 BST)2.103.253.75106% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct Score1st Half Total GoalsBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Los Angeles Galaxy v New England Revolution (03:30 BST)2.373.252.96107% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct Score1st Half Total GoalsBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Metro Stars v Colorado Rapids (20:00 BST)2.073.253.50108% Related markets...Match Result- - -Asian HandicapOver/Under
RB New York v Colorado Rapids (20:00 BST)2.053.403.65106% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct Score1st Half Total GoalsBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals

Re: MLS > May 12/13 Toronto v Chicago Toronto are still without goal score in MLS in their 4 games, and that's weird enough situation to leave them alone for a while. Danny Dichio is the player who should make difference for them, and I guess they're due to their first ever point in league. Chicago were beaten finally, in the hands of NE Revolution, and it is question how they will respond now. No bet. Columbus v Chivas Chivas were pretty convincing at home in this campaign, but their 3 road games were poor. Precisely, poor enough to go against them in this match. Crew were shy in front of goal so far, but defensively they are the best side in league so far with 3 goals allowed in 5 games, so -1/4 @1.92 bet365 looks ok I think. Columbus (-1/4) @1.92 bet365 3/10 Los Angeles v New England LA was always tough place for Revolution, and in their history team from New England won only twice in California. Galaxy played only 3 games so far and it is still hard to make any conclusion about their form or shape, but I fancy them against New England. New England have few important players more or less questionable for this trip (Hernandez, Twelleman), so this could be that little extra which decided it for me here. But I would go for LA here anyway. Small stakes of course, as it is still really hard to make any conclusion when it comes to Galaxy this year. LA (-1/4) @2.09 canbet 3/10 Kansas v Dallas Kansas seem to be in good shape at the start of this season in MLS, and they get my vote for the match against Dallas. They were beaten only once so far, away at Chicago, while both home games they won recording clean sheets. Dallas come after two home defeats, both 0-1 to New England and New York. Home win for me, 2.10 looks tempting at the moment, but again small stakes. Kansas @2.10 expekt 4/10 New York v Colorado Once again I fancy home side to take all 3 points. Both sides tied against Real Salt Lake in their last games, Colorado only few days before this match, and that might be small advantage for the hosts here - few more days to prepare, if that means anything in professional football. Anyway, New York looks like better side, and surely more consistent and I expect them to book another 3 points at home this time. New York @2.05 expekt 4/10

Re: MLS > May 12/13 I watched the LA v NE game myself and it looked like at half time that it was going to be a comfortable home win for the Galaxy. They allowed the Rev to equalise straight away in the 2nd half and from then it was always looking like being a different game. Unlucky Dj. It's a tough league to call, you're a braver man than me!

Re: MLS > May 12/13 yeah, tough league dave, but it's probably the only one for me to bet in this period of the year. no 'have to, dont have to' and similar shite we can see all over Europe right now. will be better, it's still early in the season ;)