Russia Premier League ( May 12-13 )

Saturday 12 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Tomsk v Dinamo Moscow (11:00 BST)2.402.903.80103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
ZSKA Moscow v Spartak Moscow (11:00 BST)2.103.203.60107% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Kryliya Sovietov v Luch-Energiya Vladivostok (13:00 BST)1.933.205.50102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Spartak Nalchik v FC Moscow (16:00 BST)3.802.902.44102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Sunday 13 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Khimki v Saturn Ramenskoe (11:00 BST)3.002.703.00104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Rubin Kazan v Amkar Perm (12:30 BST)1.873.205.70103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Lokomotiv Moscow v Rostselmash Rostov (15:00 BST)1.503.608.40107% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Kuban v Zenit SP (17:00 BST)4.203.002.10105%

Re: Russia Premier League ( May 12-13 ) Country: Russia Match: Tom Tomsk v Dinamo Moscow Date: 12/5/07 Time: 12:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Tom Tomsk -0.25 AH @ 2.08 188bet 2/10 Country: Russia Match: CSKA Moscow v Spartak Moscow Date: 12/5/07 Time: 12:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Spartak Moscow +0.25 AH @ 2.06 Pinnacle 3/10 Country: Russia Match: Krylia Sovietov v Luch Energiya Date: 12/5/07 Time: 14:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Krylia Sovietov -0.5 AH @ 1.94 Canbet 2/10 Country: Russia Match: Spartak Nalchik v FC Moscow Date: 12/5/07 Time: 14:00 cet Reccomended Bet: FC Moscow (0) AH @ 1.92 Canbet 3/10

Re: Russia Premier League ( May 12-13 ) In the big Moscow derby I fancy Spartak, despite a terrible H2H in the fixture. They have not beaten CSKA in 12 attempts but this is surely a value bet IMO. There is no stadium advantage and there is some value on the +0.25 AH. Spartak are still unbeaten this year and CSKA havent been too impressive recently. Tom Tomsk at home are normally strong and I think it's about time Dinamo lost again. They've started well but aI'm not convinced they can maintain this level of performance. I saw Tom against Zenit a couple of weeks ago and they were very unlucky to lose, just couldnt convert their chances. Do that today and they will emerge victorious. Luch have started the year in an awful way, especially at home where they have not got the reuslts they normally do. So away from home I dont have too much hope for them as they do not normally travel well. Both teams have been struggling for goals and this wont be an exciting game, but I think 1-0, 2-0 Krylia looks likely. Spartak Nalchik were expected to be the worst team this season and not much looks to have changed. They have won just 1 game all year and I expect them to struggle against FC Moscow. The visitors suffered a shock loss against Khimki but are capable of hitting back here. 2.55 odds on straight win but yet bookies go 1.92 on a level ball. I cant see them losing this one so it looks to be a pretty safe bet. GL all in Russia today :ok

Re: Russia Premier League ( May 12-13 ) Got to go (ok, already went) against you in the CSKA - Spartak game as Spartaks performances seems bad atm, they lost both games in the cup and of course that other game in the cup during the week should leave some stamina problems on them. On the other side CSKA without their 1st keeper Akinfeev, but im still confident they would win that one. So meaty, let the best man (team) wins:ok

Re: Russia Premier League ( May 12-13 ) Wow... Im against opinion of big man expert (respekt forever), and i agree with second big man meatman :) 1. Akinfeev out is big problem for CSKA 2. Spartak in last cup match (1-2 Loko) was great, but two big mistakes of referee broken match - in 67" Spartak will win 3-0, but referee cancel two clear goals - after match was big talks... And Spartaks players stop game - and result 1-2 3. Yesterday Spartaks young reserves lost 0-4 because some players rest before todays game - in main squad regular play 4-5 young mans from reserves My bet x2 (Spartak) 1.65 but i really think what will be draw

Re: Russia Premier League ( May 12-13 )

Got to go (ok' date= already went) against you in the CSKA - Spartak game as Spartaks performances seems bad atm, they lost both games in the cup and of course that other game in the cup during the week should leave some stamina problems on them. On the other side CSKA without their 1st keeper Akinfeev, but im still confident they would win that one. So meaty, let the best man (team) wins:ok
yeh let the best team win eh, lets hope its a good game :ok

Re: Russia Premier League ( May 12-13 ) FT 1-1 A good game of football IMO with some good entertainment, draw had to be a fair result I'd say. CSKA first 20 mins were pretty awesome, scored a nice goal and then might've had another. Spartak ended the 1st half well though and I was hopeful they could get back level. They played some superb football first 20 mins of the 2nd half - I seen CSKA do it before, they just sit back and are happy to defend. Far too negative IMO and they paid the price today. Spartak deservedly level and at that point I honestly though they could go onto win it. However, CSKA ended the match best and were closest to win it. Draw was a fair result I think and I'll take thias half win couple of side notes - the CSKA keeper is a clown lol (except one good save). The referee was incredibly card happy although did let the game flow well. oh and a DOG stopped play!!! - anyone see it?? was really funny how it came onto the pitch lol took about 5 mins to get him off, yet only 3 mins additional time added on at the end :eyes

Re: Russia Premier League ( May 12-13 ) Country: Russia Match: Khimki v Saturn Date: 13/5/07 Time: 12:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Saturn (0) AH @ 2.11 Canbet 2/10 Country: Russia Match: Kuban v Zenit St Petersburg Date: 13/5/07 Time: 18:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Zenit St Petersburg -0.5 AH @ 2.27 Pinnacle 2/10

Re: Russia Premier League ( May 12-13 ) I fancy Saturn to get at least a draw in Khimki today. Saturn are one of my favourite teams to be on simply because they do so rarely suffer defeat. They are the masters of draws but I dont mind if they get one of those today. Khimki have surprised quite a bit this season, not least in their last match beating FC Moscow 2-0 away from home. I have only seen 1 of their home gamnes this season and that was the 1-1 home draw vs CSKA. The pitch was awful that day and didnt suit the visitors at all, however this will be less of a problem for Saturn. They have the capabilities to get a tight success here, maybe 1-0. Zenit continue to get reuslts even without playing that well. Away from home they are a proven results machine this season so I'm gonna have to bet them again. Kuban have beeb tough to defeat this season, and this match could easily end a draw. However, odds of 2.27 are very tempting on th visotors who will be eager to caplitalise on CSKA - Spartak draw. In the other 2 games, I think Loko are too short in odds, but should win. I have been very impressed with them this season and they will want to get 3 points before their big league match against Spartak next week. Rubin are a silly price at home to Rostov, who arent that bad IMO. But it could easily end up in a tight home win so this has to be a no bet match IMO GL all today in Russia :ok