Virgin Liverpool Tickets to Champions LEague in Athens

GaF

One pair of Champions League tickets to win. One poker tourney. One pound to play. One last chance to go to Athens. Will you be the one?

See you in Athens! Joe Poker Room Manager P.S. Apologies if you are a Man United or Chelsea fan and the Champions League is still causing you sleepless nights. If you win the tickets you can always sell them!!

Virgin Poker has a pair of Champions League Final tickets (in the Liverpool end), and you have a chance to win them. On Monday night (14th May) at 8pm you can play in our own Champions League Final for just $2. The winner will get the golden tickets plus $500 for travel, with the rest of the prize pool being spread over the other top placed finishers. It’s that simple and because we’re only little old Virgin Poker there probably won’t even be lots of people playing for them! Registration is open already and with that prize on offer how can you not be a part of it?

Re: Virgin Liverpool Tickets to Champions LEague in Athens Nice offer, but i feel for the thousands of scousers who won't be able to get tickets because of corporate hospitality and offers such as these so as a Blade i won't be joining! :eyes

Re: Virgin Liverpool Tickets to Champions LEague in Athens As a scouser and Liverpool supporter I think you should all p*ss off and leave this game to the supporters - the fewer players the more opportunity for me to win :rollin . Nice one Virgin - I will be there :ok . I suspect that just like LIverpool games it will (unfortunately :cry ) be very well attended.

Re: Virgin Liverpool Tickets to Champions LEague in Athens

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin @ phil I seem to remember an Arsenal tourney last year that I won :lol (sorry gaf)
Shitty City Fans :tongue2 I can't remember how close I got, but it was quite close, and I remember you knocked me out - you bar steward!!!

Re: Virgin Liverpool Tickets to Champions LEague in Athens

Shitty City Fans :tongue2 I can't remember how close I got, but it was quite close, and I remember you knocked me out - you bar steward!!!
I knew this would come in handy one day :loon parisul5.jpg I think it was my J4 of clubs against your pocket rockets that did it :lol:lol

Re: Virgin Liverpool Tickets to Champions LEague in Athens bloody hell,had forgotten all about this,,didn`t realise i had got so close

I knew this would come in handy one day :loon parisul5.jpg I think it was my J4 of clubs against your pocket rockets that did it :lol:lol