Burran bets...

Burran

Starting a little sideshow of my own. My hope is to double the bank, time is not a factor;) I'm betting on everything really. Mostly football and ice hockey, but the hockey season is over soon:( Starting bank: 100pts Bookies: Pinnacle, Bet365, Pinnacle, Betsafe This could be fun:cow

Re: Burran bets... Thx mate! Bet 1 Event: USA-Finland Bet: Finland (dnb) Price: 1.71 Bookie: Pinnacle Stake: 1pt Reasoning Finland looks stronger than USA to me. Finland has a great defense and if they can get their offense going I think they'll have a good chance here. Bet 2 Event: Eurovision Song Contest, Semifinal Bet: Will Iceland advance to the final? YES Price: 3.5 Bookie: Betfair Stake: 1pt Reasoning 28 songs, top 10 go through to the final. I like this song. It's a rock song with a good singer. I'm sure more people than I will like it and the price is great.

Re: Burran bets... Bet 3 Event: Groningen-Feyenoord Bet: Groningen-0.25 Price: 1.86 Bookie: Betfair Stake: 1pt Reasoning Groningen won both meetings in the league. 4-0 away and 3-0 at home. They have a much better form going into this playoff winning 5 of their last 10 games while Feyenoord have only won 2 in their last 10. I think Groningen have a good chance of repeating their performance in the league, winning this one.

Re: Burran bets... Bet 4 Event: Toulose-Le Mans Bet: Toulose Price: 1.70 Bookie: Betsafe Stake: 1pt Reasoning Toulose need a win to get into CL. Le Mans have nothing to play for. Bet 5 Event: Eurovision Song Contest, Semifinal Bet: Will Hungary advance to the final? YES Price 3.70 Bookie: Betfair Stake: 1pt Reasoning A Swedish expert has pointed out this song as the best of the semifinal and he says that it will qualify with ease. Have to try it at this price, it's a nice song. Bet 6 Event: Eurovision Song Contest, Semifinal Bet: Will Belgium advance to the final? YES Price 7 Bookie: Betfair Stake: 0.5pt Reasoning The same guy doesn't like this song but still thinks that it will advance. It's a 1970-ish song with a lot of pink backlight etc. It's a performance which will catch peoples eyes and these kind of performances often do well.

Re: Burran bets...

Thx mate! Bet 1 Event: USA-Finland Bet: Finland (dnb) Price: 1.71 Bookie: Pinnacle Stake: 1pt Reasoning Finland looks stronger than USA to me. Finland has a great defense and if they can get their offense going I think they'll have a good chance here. 4-4 Push Bet 3 Event: Groningen-Feyenoord Bet: Groningen-0.25 Price: 1.86 Bookie: Betfair Stake: 1pt Reasoning Groningen won both meetings in the league. 4-0 away and 3-0 at home. They have a much better form going into this playoff winning 5 of their last 10 games while Feyenoord have only won 2 in their last 10. I think Groningen have a good chance of repeating their performance in the league, winning this one. 2-1 Groningen:ok

Bet 2 Event: Eurovision Song Contest, Semifinal Bet: Will Iceland advance to the final? YES Price: 3.5 Bookie: Betfair Stake: 1pt Reasoning 28 songs, top 10 go through to the final. I like this song. It's a rock song with a good singer. I'm sure more people than I will like it and the price is great. Unfortunately Eikur didn't go through:@ Bet 4 Event: Toulose-Le Mans Bet: Toulose Price: 1.70 Bookie: Betsafe Stake: 1pt Reasoning Toulose need a win to get into CL. Le Mans have nothing to play for. 0-1:@ Bet 5 Event: Eurovision Song Contest, Semifinal Bet: Will Hungary advance to the final? YES Price 3.70 Bookie: Betfair Stake: 1pt Reasoning A Swedish expert has pointed out this song as the best of the semifinal and he says that it will qualify with ease. Have to try it at this price, it's a nice song. Yeah, she went through!:ok Bet 6 Event: Eurovision Song Contest, Semifinal Bet: Will Belgium advance to the final? YES Price 7 Bookie: Betfair Stake: 0.5pt Reasoning The same guy doesn't like this song but still thinks that it will advance. It's a 1970-ish song with a lot of pink backlight etc. It's a performance which will catch peoples eyes and these kind of performances often do well. No disco in the final:@
A profitable start anyway, Thanks Hungary! Staked: 5.5pts Returned: 6.56pts Profit/Loss: +1.06

Re: Burran bets... Bet 7 Event: FC Lahti-HJK Helsinki Bet: HJK-0.25 Price: 1.83 Bookie: >Bet365 Stake: 1pt Reasoning HJK looks like a stronger team to me. They won their last game away at TPS, very strong! Lahti also won their last game, but in their only home game so far they lost to Jaro, 1-4. HJK should have a good chance of getting a win here. Bet 8 Event: Liverpool-Charlton Bet: Liverpool-1.5 Price: 2.05 Bookie: >Bet365 Stake: 1pt Reasoning Liverpool wants to end the PL-season in class and I am confident that they can do so against a relegated Charlton side despite resting players. I give them a bit more than 50% chance of covering this line.

Re: Burran bets... Bet 9 Event: Detroit Red Wings-Anaheim Ducks Bet: Detroit Price: 2.20 Bookie: Betsafe Stake: 1pt Reasoning This should be a tight semi final series, but hopefully Detroit can snatch the first game in front of their home crowd. Betsafe has the highest price available and I'll try it! Bet 10 Event: Marseille-Sochaux, Coupe de France Final Bet: Marseille-0.25 Price: 1.88 Bookie: Bet365 Stake: 1pt Reasoning Marseille managed to snatch 2nd place in the league after an impressive finish. Makes sense to bet on the team who have 6 wins and 1 draw in their last 7 games. Bet 11 Event: Canada-Sweden Bet: Over 5.5 goals Price: 1.89 Bookie: Pinnacle Stake: 1pt Reasoning Two offensive minded teams. 6 of Canadas 7 games have ended over 5.5 and Sweden have the same stats. Bet 12 Event: Sevilla-R. Huelva Bet: Sevilla Price: 1.60 Bookie: Betsafe Stake: 1pt Reasoning Sevilla are still in the title race but they need a win here. I think their dream of becoming league-winners is still alive after this game.

Re: Burran bets... Bet 13 Event: Eurovision Song Contest Bet: Belarus Top 4 Price: 2.22 Bookie: Betfair Stake: 1pt Reasoning I like this song and this is a potential winner. I think they will end top 4. Bet 14 Event: Russia-Finland Bet: Finland+1.5 Price: 2.45 Bookie: Pinnacle Stake: 1pt Reasoning I believe that there's value here now. I still think that Russia will win it, but it could be a closer game than the bookies predict.

Bet 9 Event: Detroit Red Wings-Anaheim Ducks Bet: Detroit Price: 2.20 Bookie: Betsafe Stake: 1pt Reasoning This should be a tight semi final series, but hopefully Detroit can snatch the first game in front of their home crowd. Betsafe has the highest price available and I'll try it! 2-1 Red Wings:ok Bet 14 Event: Russia-Finland Bet: Finland+1.5 Price: 2.45 Bookie: Pinnacle Stake: 1pt Reasoning I believe that there's value here now. I still think that Russia will win it, but it could be a closer game than the bookies predict. 1-2 Finland a. OT:ok
+2.71pts atm 5pts pending.

Re: Burran bets... Bet 16 Event: Toronto FC-Chicago Fire (MLS) Bet: Chicago-0.25 Price: 1.80 Bookie: Bet365 Stake: 1pt Reasoning Toronto has started the season with 4 straight losses. Chicago looks to be a stronger team as they've collected 10 points in their 5 first games. Bet 17 Event: Sligo Rovers-Cork City Bet: Cork City Price: 1.80 Bookie: Betsafe Stake: 1pt Reasoning Cork won both meetings last season. 3-0 away and 2-0 at home. They have started this season more confident than Sligo and a win here looks probable. Bet 18 Event: Hammarby-Örebro Bet: Hammarby-1 Price: 2.12 Bookie: Pinnacle Stake: 1pt Reasoning The current league leaders has been looking sharp so far, especially at home where they have won two games against teams like Örebro. I think that Örebro will face the same destiny as BP and Trelleborg at Söderstadion and they may well lose by more than one goal.

Re: Burran bets... Some strange results yesterday. Room for improvement today:ok Marseille-Sochaux 1-1:cry Sligo-Cork 4-1:cry Sevilla-R. Huelva 2-1:ok Toronto-Chicago 3-1:cry Hungary top 10...She ended 9th:ok Belarus top 4...They ended 6th:cry Canada-Sweden Over 5.5...4-1 Canada, not a single goal in the last period:cry -3.4pts and a total loss of 0.69pts

Re: Burran bets... Pompey-Arsenal Pompey+0.25 1.94@Pinnacle 1pt Pompey are hunting Reading and Bolton and if they win they have a good chance of playing in the UEFA-cup next season. They've beaten a Liverpool-side in the same situation as Arsenal recently and ofc. United a while before that. They have a good chance of winning this one too.

Re: Burran bets... A. Bilbao-Deportivo Bilbao 1.91@Bet365 1pt After losing 4-1 to both Real Madrid and Sevilla adn drawing at Huelva, Bilbao need a win to get some safety in the bottom. Deportivo has nothing to play for, they are already qualified for next years La Liga

Re: Burran bets... Hammarby-Örebro 1-0 Push Wolves-WBA 2-3 :@ Pompey-Arsenal 0-0 :) A. Bilbao-Deportivo 1-1 :@ Liverpool-Charlton 2-2 :@ Bank now down 3.27pts A couple of unlucky results so far, but I can't blame it all on that. Anyway, I feel that this is the week to turn it around.

Re: Burran bets... Göteborg-Gefle Göteborg 1.60@Betsafe 2pt I Can't see Gefle getting anything from this one. Without Bapupa and Makondele, Gefle lose a lot of their offense. Göteborg are coming from a 4-0 win at Örebro and if they can play simular in this game, I'm sure they'll win it.

Re: Burran bets... Sundsvall-Öster Sundsvall (dnb) 1.89@Pinnacle 1pt A pretty even match up, but Sundsvall have started more confident than Öster and Home ground is quite a big factor. Sundsvall have good supporters and they also have fictional grass which often is a problem for opponents.

Re: Burran bets... Djurgården-GAIS Djurgården 1.68@Betfair 1pt Landskrona-Falkenberg Landskrona 1.87@Betfair 1pt Shrewsbury-MK Dons Shrewsbury dnb 1.80@Betfair 1pt KR Reykjavik-Keflavik Keflavik+0.75 1.88@Pinnacle 1pt sry..no time for reasonings since I'm going to work now!.

Re: Burran bets... Djurgården 1.68@Betfair 1pt 0-1 Landskrona 1.87@Betfair 1pt 1-2 Shrewsbury dnb 1.80@Betfair 1pt Push Keflavik+0.75 1.88@Pinnacle 1pt 2-1 Sundsvall (dnb) 1.89@Pinnacle 1pt 3-0 Göteborg 1.60@Betsafe 2pt 2-0 Some profit at least. Sweden always tough as usual. Good start in Iceland, might keep it going there. +0.97 for the night but still down 2.3pts

Re: Burran bets... One bet before going to bed. Brescia-Napoli Napoli dnb 2.02@Pinnacle 1pt Napoli still has a chance of reaching genoa at second place. Brescia on the other hand has a chance of reaching the playoffs. Napoli won against Brecsia at home earlier this season, 3-1, and they are 13 points ahead in the table. Napoli looks stronger to me and over evens for the dnb is fine!

Re: Burran bets... The game opened up totally in the 2nd half an Soton were much better. Still we had a 2-2 draw going into the final minutes of the game. Then former Derby-Captain Rasiak scored 3-2 for Soton:puke +0.32pts on the day however. -1.98pts total still

Re: Burran bets... Cucuta Deportivo-Nacional Cucuta 1.82@Betfair 1pt A nightly bet from Copa Libertadores. Cucuta looks strong. they are second in the domestic league with 7 wins 1 draw and 1 loss at home. Nacional has lost 5 of their 8 away games this season. Cucuta has rested some players in the league before this game and since they look as the better team they are worth 1pt.