Virgin Poker - Scottish Poker Championships - 13th May STT Blitz

GaF

Full details HERE 13th May Blitz - A seat will be awarded to the player winning most $5+50c STTs (10 seat counts as a win, 5 seat counts as half a win) COMPLETED in the 24 hour period from 00:00 BST to 24:00 BST. All wins must be claimed (and verified with a screenprint) in the thread set up, within 15 minutes of completion of the game. Remember that games won in this period will also count towards the "VirginPoker STT Challenge to WSOP"!! Points Upto post 74 Morlspin 8.5 DaMatrix 6.5 GaF 5.5 gazza 1

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Virgin Poker - Scottish Poker Championships - 13th May STT Blitz Starting in 40 mins :ok For anyone unsure how to get a screenprint, the instructions are below. If you are having "technical difficulties", then please post the tournament ID within the 15 minutes and get help from a Mod to work out how to do the screenprint in the post asap :ok 1) Make sure the window you wish to copy is highlighted as your active window. 2) Whilst pushing ALT, press the PRNT SCRN button. The image you wish to share is now stored in your clipboard. 3) Open Paint (or similar graphics program). For me, with Windows XP, this is under START/ALL PROGRAMS/ACCESSORIES/PAINT. 4) Ensuring PAINT is your active window, whilst holding CTRL press V (this will paste your clipboard into Paint). 5) Select FILE/SAVE AS. 6) Browse to the location on your hard drive whereyou would like to save the image. 7) In FILE NAME: type the filename you would like to assign the image. 8) In SAVE AS TYPE, select the option JPEG (*.JPG;*.JPEG;*.JPE;*.JFIF). 9) Click on the SAVE button. 10) You may now close PAINT. 11) Open your Internet Browser and surf along to http://www.imageshack.us/. 12) Click on the BROWSE button and find the file of the image you just saved. Select it and then click the OPEN button. 13) Click on the HOST IT button. 14) Your image is now being uploaded......have patience 15) When the upload is finished, you will see a page with upto 8 links to your image on it. The top 3 are thumbnails, the bottom 5 are full size. You want the top link of the full size ones (so the 4th of the 8 links), which is entitled "Hotlink for forums (1)". 16) Highlight this link. 17) Copy it (CTRL and C). 18) Paste it (CTRL and V) into your thread on Punters Lounge 19) Voila.....Success.... PLEASE DON'T RESIZE YOUR IMAGES - we need to see them!!!!

Re: Virgin Poker - Scottish Poker Championships - 13th May STT Blitz

Not being ungratefull mate' date=' but i bet were at least doubling what their paying out![/quote'] IF we are (and I'm dubious), then the good news is that I'm sure that Joe will be doing this (with bigger and better prizes) in the future - I WANT this to be a commercial success for Virgin as much as I'm sure Joe does - we'll be playing anyway - so It's great IMO, to be getting so much back :ok

Re: Virgin Poker - Scottish Poker Championships - 13th May STT Blitz

Tonight is $5 games only mate !!!!!
read thread :lol i had a plan to play 3 x $3 turbo at the same time and go all in every hand won 1st and and a 2nd now i'm fooked ad I'm out at my sons football tomorrow so I concede defeat to my geordie mate :ok