** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

$1 on Boss network at 7PM now $1000 guaranteed

spireitedaz

Re: $1 on Boss network at 7PM now $1000 guaranteed Even nicer was my first hand I played after 10 mins. Big blind AA Managed to take someones stack after he called a hefty reraise before flop with KJ, and decided to give the rest of them to me when he hit his King.

Re: $1 on Boss network at 7PM now $1000 guaranteed

Loads of PL'ers. Over 800 entrants tonight :loon or hungarians. :lol Starting stack increased to 2000 chips too, and 12 minute blinds. Nice to see
I think the exact spread is 7 Pl-er's and 859 hungarians:loon

I just folded QQ preflop. I feel so dirty.
I'm sure you had you reasons. I just hope it wasn't cos a hungarian raised, another hungarian reraised, then a third hungarian reraised. You were still in front :loon

I'm sure you had you reasons. I just hope it wasn't cos a hungarian raised, another hungarian reraised, then a third hungarian reraised. You were still in front :loon
Raised UTG+1, 3 called and one of the blinds raised it 300 more. I figured him for at least AK, but wasn't going to play out of position against who knows how many. Turns out he had AK and by the end he had trip kings. Just flopped an A high straight on a board of KQ10, Turn J and River A :puke

Re: $1 on Boss network at 7PM now $1000 guaranteed managed to play one hand (i won about 800 chips ) and just could not get connected tonight - and finished up in 140, just 60 short of the cash so there is a lesson to you - win three hands, sit out an cash! Damo