Poland Ekstraklasa (May 8-11)

Tuesday 8 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Wisla Plock v Dyskobolia Grodzisk Wlkp (18:00 BST)2.803.302.45107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHandicap ResultOver/Under
Korona Kolporter Kielce v Cracovia Krakow (19:00 BST)1.753.305.25107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Wednesday 9 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Wisla Kraków v Zaglebie Lubin (17:45 BST)2.403.303.10105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Arka Gdynia v GKS Belchatow (18:00 BST)3.403.302.25105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceOver/Under
Gornik Leczna v Legia Wars (18:00 BST)5.503.501.60110% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble Chance
Gornik Zabrze v LKS (18:00 BST)2.503.152.80108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHandicap ResultOver/Under
Lech Posnan v Widzew Lodz (18:00 BST)1.623.505.50109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHandicap ResultOver/Under
Pogon Szczecin v Odra Wodzislaw (18:00 BST)2.653.152.70107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHandicap ResultOver/Under
Friday 11 May 2007
Dyskobolia Grodzisk Wlkp v Korona Kolporter Kielce (19:00 BST)1.011.011.01298% Related markets...Match ResultCorrect Score

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa (May 8-11) Korona- Cracovia [email protected] gamebookers The home team need 3 points to fight for podium. They won last two game with Cracovia (2-1), and his opponents don;t have ambitions at this final stage. The trainer of Korona just was changed. Good odds at gamebookers, 1.70. See daily other picks on my site icon_smile.gif

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa (May 8-11) In Poland Super Liga tonight very poor rock-bottom club Wisla Plock are hosting in form Groclin.

Wisla won only two of their 24 games this season and also won only one in their last ten. That win was on second-bottom Pogo who share the same number of 16 points as Wisla Plock.

Even playing at home I wonder whether Wisla Plock would be able to hold and resist Groclin who are on an excellent run of five wins in a row in their last five games and From last ten games Groclin managed seven wins, drew two and lost only one to leaders Belchatow .

Their striking success is also good as they scored at least two goals in four of these five wins winning successively by 2-0 on Lodz, 1-0 at Cracovia , 3-2 at Gornik, 2-0 on Korona and 2-1 on Arka.

I believe that Wisla Plock will not make the weight tonight against Grolin and would choose the away win on the Asians with the (+0.25:0) handicap @ 2.07 @ 10Bet

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa (May 8-11) Wisla Plock has got na new coach and they drew their last game against Cracovia. Dyskobolia and Cracovia are similar teams in my opinion and Wisla Plock who is fighting for survive will do their best to not loose this one. I'm interested in Wisla Krakow - Zaglebie match. Zaglebie has been playing really good recently and they are able to win the league, but i think the home side will be strong motivated to show that they are not as weak as they seems to be. Not so long ago Wisla Krakow won with Legia and taken away the Warsaws` team chances to reach the place which will guarantee playing in european cups. There is a possibility that history will be the same here. In colnclusion i can't see Wisla Plock & Wisla Krakow losing their matches, but i might be wrong :)

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa (May 8-11) "On 12.04.2007 the Federation took decision - ARKA GDYNIA and GORNIK LECZNA to RELEGATE at the end of the season 2006/2007 due to corruption." I read this and I like to ask do these two teams have motivation to play or should I take both legia and gks beltachow tomorow

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa (May 8-11) "On 12.04.2007 the Federation took decision - ARKA GDYNIA and GORNIK LECZNA to RELEGATE at the end of the season 2006/2007 due to corruption." cancelled by sport's minister Arka and Leczna still must fight for best place in league becasue in decision they will be relegate one class, but i if tehy will be 15th or 16th in league then next season will start from 3rd division

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa (May 8-11) Hi.Like u said "Arka and Leczna still must fight for best place in league becasue in decision they will be relegate one class, but i if they will be 15th or 16th in league then next season will start from 3rd division" well the truth is nobody knows what will be the exact decision for these two teams so they have still hope.leczna can even landed in 4th league-2 leagues down due to punisment and 1 down due to relegation.so both teams fight not to be relegated becouse of league position. But today i dont think Gornik can take anything from match against Legia. Legia played well against Pogon at home and Gornik was terrible against Widzew.I know that Legia at home with big support is not Legia abroad but i took Legia victory @1,6 and i'm qiute confident.maybe even legia -1,5 is worth a shot.Legia is fighting for 3rd place so i dont expect any suprise here. Arka-Belchatow for me no bet now. Arka is playing quite well at home (two big victories i nlast matches) and Belchatow is not so confidence these days.they won with poor gornik 3:1 but last match away with lks they have problems and a win wasn't deserved. Good luck!!! My picks is Gornik-Legia 2 @1,6 7/10 Gornik-Legia (-1,5) 2 @2,5 2/10

Re: Poland Ekstraklasa (May 8-11)

Tip Detail
SportFootball (Minor Leagues)
EventPogon Szczecin - Odra Wodzislaw
SelectionOdra -1 (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date09/05/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 3.90 (Back)
ReasoningI don't like to bet against my own team as I'm from Szczecin but at this price it's a must bet for me imho.Situation at Pogon is just awfull.Players and coach are in conflict wit ha chairman and they are arguing all the time.This is not good for teams morale.I watched Pogon few times at home this year and they are just pathetic !!! Crappy brazilian players who don't even know how to score a goal.Only few of them knows how to kick a ball :D Pogon now has 21 matches without a win and I don't see any reason why they should win this one.In last match against Legia they were just miserable.Hardly even making goal opportunities.Our strikers are pathetic.This year only goals were scored by defenders and that wasn't even from play.Those goals were scored from corners and penalty kick :D After change of coach Pogon started to play a bit better but Baniak isn't some kind of magician and this team is still crap.Odra on the other hand is fighting to avoid relegation and it seems that they achieved this goal with their great form lately.8 matches without lose and 4 wins in a row now.I'm only worried by their poor scoring as they scored only 8 goals in previous 10 games and this can ruin this handicap.But I will try it.All points towards Odra win today.All depends on motivation now.They must be focused and not underestimate Pogon as Pogon can always make surprise.GL.
Tip Detail
SportFootball (Minor Leagues)
EventGornik Leczna - Legia Warszawa
SelectionLegia -2 (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date09/05/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 4.00 (Back)
ReasoningGornik already relegated and it seems that they don't have any motivaton for playing.They losed three matches in a row now with awfull 1:9 goal difference.They were even losing 0:2 against Pogon at home but somehow managed to win 3:2.But that's not that amazing as Pogon is just pure shit.Their defence is just awfull.They are giving a lot of scoring opportunities to opponents.It's almost the same story about their attack :D Another awfull formation :D They are hardly even making any scoring opportunities.Legia seems to be is pretty good form.They won three matches in a row 3:0 before losing 1:3 against Wisla Krakow and last Sunday they won over Pogon 3:1.They were playing rather good football and this should be enough for Gornik even for a win by 3 goals.Only thing that makes me insecure about this pick is Legia away form.they managed to win only 3 away matches so far.If you don't want to bet on this hc you can always take away win here for about 1.55. :) It should be safe bet. GL