Pokertime Team Freeroll WSOP Qualifiers

runadrum

This is on PokerTime (what used to be Royal Vegas Poker) :- Want to go to the 2007 World Series of Poker Main Event with 3 of your poker friends? Well you can! How to Enter: STEP 1: Send an email to [email protected] with name, alias and email address of you and your 3 friends. The 4 of you will then form a team to compete to get to the WSOP! STEP 2: If all 4 of you meet the requirements* then you will be entered as a team into a WSOP Freeroll on Sunday, May 27th where you will compete for seats to WSOP qualifiers. * All players must have made a deposit on their PokerTime accounts. How the WSOP Team Freeroll Works: We will calculate your teams joined position in the WSOP Team Freeroll by adding up where each one of your team members placed. The team with the lowest score will win the first place, second lowest score the second place and third lowest score the third place. Example: player 1 finished 7th; player 2 finished 15th; player 3 finished 3rd; player 4 finished 11th. Team Score: 36. * All players in the team must play in the WSOP Team Freeroll, if players do not participate, the team will be disqualified. Prizes: First place: The winning team (you and 3 of your poker friends) will get entry to the WSOP Multi Table Finals on Sunday 3rd June @ 14:00 ET worth $1,500 each. 1 in 10 players will win seats to the 2007 WSOP Main Event worth $15,000. Second Place: The team that finishes second will get entry to a WSOP Weekly Satellite on Saturday, June 2nd @ 14:00 ET. 1 in 10 players will move on to the WSOP Multi Table Final. Third Place: The team that finishes third will get entry to a WSOP Daily Satellite on Friday June 1 @ 21:30 ET. 1 in 10 players will move on to the WSOP Weekly Satellites. *All players who qualify for the exclusive freerolls will be notified by mail *Standard PokerTime Terms and Conditions apply :ok

Teams
slapdash
the_croc
GazBlades
GaF
MCFC
Fenner
Dave488
BurnleyJoe
teaulc
morlspin
runadrum
strider
spireitedaz
avongirl
donna1
rednutt
Tweetypie05
Milber
PistonBroke
TheRivers

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gazza271

Re: Pokertime Team Freeroll WSOP Qualifiers

how is it helen you are always posting after gazza? :tongue2 :tongue2 :D :D :dude :dude
must be the avatar ;)

Ladies team maybe Lynn? Sam' date=' Sue, Pene, want to join us?[/quote'] OOps, forgot a whole load of us - all the live experts too! :$ Lou, Donna, Mrs ColU..... That bl* avatar putting me off! ;)

Re: Pokertime Team Freeroll WSOP Qualifiers I'm sure i can find a deposit. If no raked hands criteria etc, then I'd be willing to give it a shot. Sunday's a good day for me too, assuming freeroll starts after 7pm. :ok Could all potential captains please PM me early, as i don't want my inbox to be full :lol

Re: Pokertime Team Freeroll WSOP Qualifiers As this is Prima and anyone interested will have deposited can I suggest a private MTT on the site next Sunday 13th May (minimum buy-in) with the finishing positions determining teams ? Only thing that isn't clear is by what date teams have to have emailed their interest ? :unsure

Re: Pokertime Team Freeroll WSOP Qualifiers In case anybody's planning to play in this, needs to make a deposit to qualify, and is likely to be awake in the small hours of Thursday morning:

Make a deposit on Monday, May 7th 2007 between 00:00 ET and 24:00 ET and we’ll enter you into the $500 Freeroll on Wednesday, May 9th @ 20:00 ET.

In case anybody's planning to play in this, needs to make a deposit to qualify, and is likely to be awake in the small hours of Thursday morning:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerTime Make a deposit on Monday, May 7th 2007 between 00:00 ET and 24:00 ET and we’ll enter you into the $500 Freeroll on Wednesday, May 9th @ 20:00 ET.
This is reffering to the Four of a kind showdown promo:
Hi Lynn , The Four of a Kind Showdown is officially underway and you can earn you first reward in week 1.
i_safe.gifi_safe.gif
i_safe.gif

FOUR OF A KIND SHOWDOWN

i_safe.gif
Four of a Kind Showdown: Week 1 Make a deposit at PokerTime on Monday, May 7th between 00:00 ET and 24:00 ET. Your Reward for Week1: You'll get entered into the exclusive $500 Freeroll on Wednesday, May 9th @ 20:00 ET.

i_safe.gifi_safe.gif
Watch this space for more info on what you need to do in week 2, week 3 and week4. Who needs a pokerface when you've got a four of a kind? i_safe.gif Customer Relationship Manager, PokerTime* All players who qualify for the exclusive Freerolls will be notified by mail.* Standard PokerTime Terms and Conditions apply.

Originally Posted by PokerTime Make a deposit on Monday, May 7th 2007 between 00:00 ET and 24:00 ET and we’ll enter you into the $500 Freeroll on Wednesday, May 9th @ 20:00 ET.
When is this our time ? Are they ahead or behind us - is it Monday there now or not for several hours ? :unsure

When is this our time ? Are they ahead or behind us - is it Monday there now or not for several hours ? :unsure
Their Monday starts at 8am on our Monday. I may have been a bit confusing ... this $500 freeroll is not the same as the Team Freeroll. It's just that you need to have made a deposit to play in the Team Freeroll, and they had this offer for people who deposit today.

Their Monday starts at 8am on our Monday. I may have been a bit confusing ... this $500 freeroll is not the same as the Team Freeroll. It's just that you need to have made a deposit to play in the Team Freeroll, and they had this offer for people who deposit today.
Doesn't their Monday start at 5am our Monday? ET is 5 hours behind isn;t it? (or 6 if unchanged by Daylight Saving .... I never know - EST is unchanged, EDT is changed .... ET I don't know :unsure)

Er' date=' yes, sorry. :$[/quote'] Wow - I think that really is the FIRST time I've ever seen you post anything that is factually incorrect!!! You are human!!!! :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow

Re: Pokertime Team Freeroll WSOP Qualifiers there will be myself,morlspin,runadrum and strider making up our team:ok :ok can you guys please confirm your user names ,names and emails on pokertime..ta:ok,obviuosly pm me with them or by email to me