Time for a NAP - Flat 2007

This thread will be in the same format as my "Time for Another NAP" thread, which ended today. Lets see if we can get the thread off to a winning start. I will post up details of prices tomorrow when they are available but tomorrows NAP will be: 755 Wolves - Napoleon Dynamite This one is still a maiden but has been unfortunate to come against some well treated rivals such as when he finished 2nd off an OR of 67 to Danapali, who was rated 79 but still received 5lb's from the selection. He ran a great race to lose by only 1/2 lengths on that occasion. Prior to that, rated 64, he was only beaten 1 1/2 lengths by the 85 rated Golden Desert, racing off level weights. There appears to be a case to say he is well treated. Therefore he was obviously of interest on his handicap debut last time out at Folkestone. He made an encouraging seasonal debut to finish 5th of 14 - winning the race on his side to the draw. He is down 1lb for that and also has the assistance of an amateur jockey I like in Patrick Hills who will take off an additional 5lb's. The course form is there, although the distance is a slight question mark as he drops back in trip here. Lets get off to a flyer! :hope

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.