Fuming

Nade

Just entered a MTT $1 with over 600players. Was comfortably in top 100 for most of way, was in top 40 at 1hr break then at about 120th with 8k in chips left i put a person with 2500k chips all in, i had AK, they have AJ (one of the hands i categorize as 'devil hands' because they win naff all for me) well they hit trip jacks!, then next hand i go all in v them again with pocket 3's one a club they have AJ again! the flop comes down AKJ clubs, so a 3 or club need to win but neither come, ok that hand not so bad but then the very next hand i have AK suited, go all in with my last couple of k, the flop comes down A9K, so it looks like i'm going to treble up as 2 called. The person i've been vying with raises the other out before the turn so its a showdown, they show pocket 8's, the turn is a 4 so all i can lose to is an 8 on the river......... No prizes for guessing what comes next........... :wall:wall Lost all my stack to one pleb within 3hands! I sometimes wish i could jump through the computer and have a polite chat with these people who get that lucky! ;) Rant over.

Re: Fuming "luck" is a short run phenomenon .... the players you see "getting lucky" are losers over time as you cannot keep "getting lucky"...... If you keep getting your money in when ahead, then over time you will win..... if you dont then over time you will lose. There is no luck involved, given enough time....

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.