Allsvenskan 28/4 - 1/5

Saturday 28 April 2007

Malmö FF (43%) : 2.25 @ 3000028.gif
Draw (29%) : 3.30 @ 3000181.gif
AIK (28%) : 3.55 @ 3000332.gif
Sunday 29 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaysp.gifBPP
Hammarby v Brommapojkarna (14:00 BST)1.753.806.00101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Kalmar FF v Djurgården (14:00 BST)2.453.253.00105% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Monday 30 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Örebro v Trelleborg (15:00 BST)2.163.303.60105% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Gefle v Gais (16:00 BST)2.103.404.00103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
IFK Göteborg v Halmstad (16:00 BST)2.043.404.20103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Tuesday 1 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Helsingborg v Elfsborg (14:00 BST)2.373.253.05106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last GoalscorerCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals

Re: Allsvenskan 28/4 - 1/5 Hammarby @ 1.75 (Betdaq) Brommapojkarna have started really well, win vs Djurgården, draw away to Kalmar but then lost to IFK Göteborg at home, 1-2. They were down 0-2 but after getting the goal they were not far from getting the equalizer aswell. Hammarby got 1-1 away to Gais, won 3-0 at home to Trelleborg and then lost to AIK away 0-1. I saw the match vs AIK and I have to say that Hammarby played well, could and should have scored at least one goal. If they keep that attitude and speed but sharpen their finishing in this match then I doubt that Brommapojkarna will get anything, Hammarby at home are always difficult and also there's the revenge factor: BP won 5-1 during preseaon. Hammarby to get their second home win my bet, but their toothless scoring attempts in the last match scare me away from any hcp, 1.75 good enough. Djurgården +0.25 @ 1.86 (Betdaq) Kalmar have not started the season the way a team aiming for top 4 should, lost last match vs Halmstad away, 1-2 after having the lead 1-0. They have noot looked so solid in the defence as usual earlier seasons, and their attacking as usual a bit predictable and lacking creativity. Djurgården shook of the shocking loss to BP in the 1st match and beat both Halmstad and Helsingborg at home. I think that Kalmar's way of playing will lead them to trouble at home, they are not good when they have the initiative. Djurgårn's quick attackers will probably get space to score, and a away win may very well be the case.

Re: Allsvenskan 28/4 - 1/5 AIK +0.25 @ 2.13 (canbet) Malmö FF are under a lot of pressure now, loosing to Trelleborg was a big setback, and the 1-0 win at home vs Gais, were they played poor and slow football did not make the fans happy. AIK have not played a good match yet, at least not the whole 90 mins, but despite that they have two wins in a row, away to IFK Göteborg and at home to Hammarby. I see this match as a very even matchup, Malmö small favourites, but I think that they will have a tough time vs AIK's defence, and AIK have at least a equally good line up atm. The circumstances surrounding this match might fit AIK and drag Malmö down, so I find 2.13 quite a nice price.

Re: Allsvenskan 28/4 - 1/5 Country: Sweden Match: Malmo v AIK Solna Date: 28/4/07 Time: 17:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Malmo straight win @ 2.25 Expekt 2/10 Well I'm afraid I have to go against you today GG :( . By all accounts both teams haven't been that impressive yet although AIK managed to graft out some good results. That must be respected but they will be tested in Malmo today. Make no mistake, this is a potential title challenging match with both teams having aspirations to win Allsvenskan. I think the level of the two teams is pretty even, not much to chose. Which means 2.25 is too big a price to refuse. Normally youd be looking at odds of 2.0 -2.10 but this is a little high perhaps. Only 2/10 staked, so It's not a disaster if I lose. GL all :ok

Re: Allsvenskan 28/4 - 1/5 For obvious reasons I won't wish you good luck, Meatman... but I agree about the value in 2.25 for Malmö although I chose another angle. I'll also use today's match between AIK's and Malmö's ladies as combo material: AIK - Malmö Malmö @ 1.45 (Expekt) Normally 1.45 nothing that I go for, but this odds have a good value. The class difference between AIK and Malmö is huge, also AIK will miss attacker Kalmari today, I predict an easy away win.

Re: Allsvenskan 28/4 - 1/5 well I have chickened out :$ :$ :$ no bets (as yet :tongue2 ) I fancied Hammarby -0.75 but I also have my doubts. The question here is not so much what level Hammarby are at, but just how shit BP are. They have shown some good fight this season and dont have much pressures on them. If they are a reasonable team then these Hammarby odds are stupidly short, not worth taking. The other thing im not is that whether they could win by more than 1 goal (as GG already said) Ideally I hope Hammarby win by 1 goal so that you win GG and I wont mind not betting ;) Kalmar (0) AH @ 1.75 - my goodness I was tempted here I can say that :tongue2 However, again I'm still not sure what Kalmar's raking should be. DIF certainly look to be the better team so it could be dangerous going against them. It might well be that bookies have this game spot on really, although it did seem to me as if Kalmar are value. GL on DIF +0.25 GG, hopefully it's a winner for you :ok no bets for me yet although I might not be able to resist later when its nearly kick off time :$

Re: Allsvenskan 28/4 - 1/5 Big problems for Helsingborg. Several players are injured and others doubtful for play. Since later, Gustaf Andersson, Fredrik Olsson and Oskar Rönningberg are injured and for tomorrows game several other players won't play. Andreas Landgren for sure will miss the game and Samir Beloufa, Fredrik Björck, Franco Miranda and Henrik Larsson all are doubtful. Worst case scenario will make Stuart Baxter to start with following line-up: Daniel Andersson - Erik Wahlstedt, Andreas Jakobsson, Marcus Nilsson, Adama Tamboura - Babis Stefanidis, Olafur Skulasson, McDonald Mariga, Fredrik Svanbäck - Razak Omotoyossi/Olivier Karekezi, Imad Khalili Both Björck, Beloufa and Miranda are ordinarie defenders and if they'll miss the game Tamboura has to start. Since Tamboura is non EU-player, one of Karekezi and Omotoyossi won't be able to play at all. This worst case scenario will be crucial for Helsingborg. Jakobsson is ordinarie on the midfield and Nilsson is a U-team player who didn't play well against division 2 team Hässleholm last Thursday. Imad Khalili has lack of match practice.

Re: Allsvenskan 28/4 - 1/5 Thanks for good info, rurfors. Meatman: Too bad you chickened out, both would of been on the spot ! Today: Gefle - Gais: Gefle are imo a better team than Gais this season, they have players with more capacity than Gais. Gefle was strong at home last season, and they should have won their first home match vs Örebro, but it ended 0-0. Gefle got a draw away to Elfsborg last match, and it was not far from a win, they had several opportuinities to get the winner from counterattacks while Elfsborg were attacking. This match will be very different, Gais will play rather defensive, and it will be tough to break through their wall of defence, but I fancy Gefle to get at least one goal, and that might be enough. Recommended bets: Gefle (no lower than 2.00) and under 2.5 goals (@ around 1.80) Örebro - Trelleborg: Örebro are, of course considered favourites in this one, but I can't see why they should be such huge favourites: Trelleborg won this meet last season, 1-0, and I don't think that the strength in each team has changed that much since. Trelleborg won Superettan 8 points ahead of Örebro, they lost only one away match that season. This season Trelleborg have lost to Hammarby away, got a draw vs Göteborg at home and a win vs Malmö at home. Örebro have three draws, vs Gais, Elfsborg and Gefle. This match looks very even in my eyes, and Trelleborg are usually good at playing away and get a winning goal from counterattacking, while Örebro's strength is certainly not to be in control and have to set the pace themselves. Recommended bets: Under 2.5 goals (@ around 1.80 ) and Trelleborg + 0.25 no lower than 2.00) IFK Göteborg - Halmstad: IFK Göteborg have a very good record vs Halmstad, 3-2-0 last 5 matches. Halmstad have been very unstable so far this season, have not played well for an entire match yet, but it has got them two wins, both at home. In their away match to Djurgården they were never near a point, they allowed lots of chances, and that match could easily have ended with a bigger loss than 0-2. Halmstad are very unpredictable, and although I see Göteborg as favourites to win, i think that Halmstad will score at least once, as they have attackers who are good at counterattacking. IFK Göteborg got an importnt win away to brommapojkarna, thier attacking looks ok, they create many chances, so I'll back them to score at least two in this one. Recommended bets: Homewin and over 2.25 goals

Re: Allsvenskan 28/4 - 1/5 Anybody care to tell me how IFK are getting on? I know they are losing but I'm hoping an equaliser is coming soon! Doesn't seem to matter what I bet on at the moment......loser after loser after loser!!!!:wall You may think this is jumping the gun but with the luck (or lack of it) i'm enjoying.......I can only see losers with perhaps the odd token win stuck on at the end just to give me enough hope that I throw away some more the next day.......sorry for the rant but honestly......

Re: Allsvenskan 28/4 - 1/5

Anybody care to tell me how IFK are getting on? I know they are losing but I'm hoping an equaliser is coming soon! Doesn't seem to matter what I bet on at the moment......loser after loser after loser!!!!:wall You may think this is jumping the gun but with the luck (or lack of it) i'm enjoying.......I can only see losers with perhaps the odd token win stuck on at the end just to give me enough hope that I throw away some more the next day.......sorry for the rant but honestly......
Woohoo....now build please haha!

Re: Allsvenskan 28/4 - 1/5 bah I missed out yesterday and today as well :@ 5/6 home wins so far, normally something that will make me plenty of $$$$ I fancy Helsingborgs tommorow, but what with this injury news, maybe the law of averages will produce 1 away win for this matchday............