NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th)

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th)

Club

P

W

D

L

B

F

A

%

PTS

Sea Eagles

Storm

Rabbitohs

Warriors

Cowboys

Sharks

Bulldogs

Eels

Titans

Knights

Broncos

Panthers

Wests Tigers

Dragons

Raiders

Roosters

If anyone knows how to do the Table and that stuff,can you give us a hand,if not,oh well. Come on in Guys,first match tomorrow night.
Just got it off the NRL website and imported it to microsoft excel. Then pasted it into here :ok

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) Awesome info there saintg1. I can't get into Betshoot for some reason,so for the first time,I will give this here as time is of the essence,Anzac Day tomorrow,got to get up early,dawn service,then home by 7.30 for the second half of the Man U/Milan match.So... Roosters vs Dragons. Regardless of Ryles being out or not,i'm on the Roosters and at $2 they are a bargain. The Roosters winless after 5 rounds(can you believe that!)turn out on April 25th,Anzac Day for a match against the Dragons. This match is a nightmare to pick,neither side attacking well,neither side defending all that well either.The Roosters have let in 160 points in 5 matches(unreal!)The Dragons are'nt much better letting in 120. However I see more positives for the Roosters than the Dragons. In the Roosters first 4 matches they failed to score more than 10 points,on Monday last week(and that is a long time ago,10 days)they scored 28,now some may see this as nothing as it was against the Raiders,but I think different. The Roosters have had a good rest and now it's time to shine,i reckon.This side has talent but in to many games only Fitzgibon has been standing up,Wing,Anasta,Minichello,Myles none of them have stood up,untill last week when Anasta stood up and he on his own made the Roosters look better,the Raiders at night time at Bruce Stadium are almost unbeatable no matter where the Raiders sit on the Table,and so it was last week as well,the Raiders line was moving well and yet the Roosters made ground,but made errors and still only finished within 10 of the Raiders.I think the Roosters could explode soon and i'm picking it's tonight. The Dragons are serverley undermanned and now Ryles as well,I also got to say I watched the Primer League match last week between the Lions and Dragons and Head and Stanley both looked very ordanairy,I don't know if he is in the First team for tomorrow but if he is,thats a mistake,he was dreadfull against the Lions and then looked un intrested in the match,I could be wrong and he has a blinder,but I don't see it.The Dragons are still a very strong side but lack in key areas,but regardless I still think the Roosters are on here. The Roosters have lost the last two matches here to the Dragons,so not good signs.But I think this will be a high scoring match maybe even over 70,with the Roosters winning.No margin they are at double your money all ready. Good Luck,everybody else.

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) not too keen on my 1-12 strategy with the roosters game.. both sides way too unpredictable for that.. i personally dont like betting on dragons or eels because of their unpredictability so i may stay away from this.. chelsea livo under 2.5 goals looks pretty close to a banker @1.53

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) dragons-roosters game, dont think it will be a high scoring game with all the rain here in sydney, it has been coming down in buckets and weather forecast for tomorrow is much the same as today.

dragons-roosters game' date=' dont think it will be a high scoring game with all the rain here in sydney, it has been coming down in buckets and weather forecast for tomorrow is much the same as today.[/quote'] I did'nt know that Pete,thanks mate.;) I still think the Roosters will win,tho but not by 70 I geuss.:lol

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) not sure if i should place a few dollars on your tip, jumbo.. roosters have looked horrible this season and ive tipped them as possible wooden-spoon after the first game. however, in sayin that i didnt watch the game against raiders, which u have mentioned them looking better. tough call

not sure if i should place a few dollars on your tip' date=' jumbo.. roosters have looked horrible this season and ive tipped them as possible wooden-spoon after the first game. however, in sayin that i didnt watch the game against raiders, which u have mentioned them looking better. tough call[/quote'] Yeah it is mate,the Roosters been crap,but unlike most leagues in most sports,in the NRL there is a very real chance of anyone beating anyone,the salary cap has created it,I think the Roosters have to much talent to continuie to lose,time will tell,theres nothing really on in this match as I mentioned it's a nightmare match to tip on,although single tryscorer markets are good Mini's at $2,Wings at 3.50 so maybe some value there for us Kiwis.But I don't really like anything else in this match.

Means I've got one unit on the Roosters at the money line (ML)' date=' ie to beat the Dragons straight up ...[/quote'] Oh ok,sweet as,sorry bout that.Good Luck Mr F. Also Manu3-Milan 2=Handi cap draw.:ok $$$

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) DRAGONS/ROOSTERS TMP (total match points) 36.5pts People predicting low scoring game due to rainfall in Sydney for past 24hr so... it did rain in Melb/Panthers game & the GT went over 50. Both teams today conceed heaps of points. Im thinking over36.5pts ?

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) Hard luck there guys,better luck next time,Well played Mr Flamboyant,I also put a small wager on the Roosters by 13+ and Perrit to score so i'm well pleased again,I did hint that I thought the Rooetrs might rampage today. I must also say Guys please continuie to put your tips up,I consider regular visitors and Tipsters here as part of the team for the NRL thread and I value your comments and opinion's,I do not consider this as some sort of competition between us,not one bit,I'm hwere to help you guys and you guys help me to,so please continuie to contribute. Big weekend comming up and some good looking bets already,so see you all later in the week,If anyones intrested i'm putting some tips on the NBA tomorrow on Betshoot,If you want to have a play,come along.

Great call again Jumbo mate' date=' you definitely know your league punting for sure. Well done on the Roosters.[/quote'] Thanks Mate,when are you gonna have a go bro? Sweet as mate,when your ready.:ok

Thanks Mate,when are you gonna have a go bro? Sweet as mate,when your ready.:ok
Hey mate - firstly again sorry we got off on the wrong foot last week, just a miunderstanding I think. As to picks and gambling in general, really new to it all. Been a long time follower of the league, favourite sport by far but only recenty got into gambling on it so basically treading cautiously for the moment and trying to learn on techniques, thought processes etc from people on the net. That is why sites like this are really helpful :)

Hey mate - firstly again sorry we got off on the wrong foot last week, just a miunderstanding I think. As to picks and gambling in general, really new to it all. Been a long time follower of the league, favourite sport by far but only recenty got into gambling on it so basically treading cautiously for the moment and trying to learn on techniques, thought processes etc from people on the net. That is why sites like this are really helpful :)
Bro,don't even bring up our first meeting,I could'nt care less. I'm not leaving the rest of what I wrote up,some people take it as talking big,I can tell you all that sports punting is not a competition and the sooner you learn that,the better,learn from everyone,don't critcize others try to learn from everybody and incorporate what you think was useful from them into your own way,but an important thing to remember is listen to yourself most of all.

im liking a few games for my 1-12 strategy for this weekend.. ones that stand out are.. gold coast/parra..cowboys/manly...souths/warriors..and maybe cronulla/knights.. no definites yet tho
Your stratergy will pay dividends this week my friend,heres a rough outlay of what i'll be tipping probaly: Dogs 1-12,Storm 1-12,Eels 1-12,Manly 1-12,Souths 1-12 There is some money to be made this weekend,some real good money.:)