Tennis: ATP Barcelona and Casablanca, WTA Budapest

Barcelona Draw: http://www.atptennis.com/en/common/TrackIt.asp?file=http://www.atptennis.com/1/posting/2007/425/mds.pdf This is one of the strongest events on the men's tennis calendar outside the Grand Slams and Masters Series. Rafael Nadal is the top seed and he looks unstoppable at the moment. This is reflected in his outright price of 1.4 with Stan James which is not likely to be bettered by much once odds are released elsewhere. It's impossible to call a price that short value but given his dominance on clay it looks fair enough. With 1/3 of the odds available for a place there isn't much value to be found in the other half of the draw either. Last year's runner-up Tommy Robredo looks to have a good chance to repeat the feat but isn't a very attractive price at 8/1 given the each way terms. Casablanca Draw: http://www.atptennis.com/en/common/TrackIt.asp?file=http://www.atptennis.com/1/posting/2007/360/mds.pdf Casablanca by contrast is one of the weakest events on the tour. Top seed Dominik Hrbaty is ranked 24 in the world with 2nd seed Jose Acasuso at 36. Hrbaty is in poor form but nevertheless looks a decent price at 22/1 with Stan James (16/1 at VC, 10/1 at Skybet). He has reached a semi-final and a final in his only 2 previous visits. He also has a very attractive looking draw with world #95 Alexander Peya in the first round and a local wild card waiting in the second. The other seed in his section of the draw Nicolas Massu is in poor form so there's a good chance you'd get a run for your money at big odds. The event will be streamed live by betfair.

Re: Tennis: ATP Barcelona and Casablanca, WTA Budapest last week we got the "gift" price 2.30 for nadal outright, now federer is not here,price much lower however, i go with this price my bookie offered to me :1.40 excellent again to my eyes nadal outright winner barcelona atp event @1.40 is my bet large stakes, imo i could loose this bet if only nadal get injured and retires from tournament, otherwise ia a kinda 100% guarantee yesterday federer was so poor, so bad service, i think somebody else outside nadal, will punish him early in french open, i am waiting that grand slam to bet against federer " federer not to reach final", we have time bye bye, have a nice week

Re: Tennis: ATP Barcelona and Casablanca, WTA Budapest I like the 2.15 on offer alejandro falla to beat alberto martin. Falla has been playing pretty well recently while martin has not had such a good start to the year. Get on the Falla @ 2.15

Re: Tennis: ATP Barcelona and Casablanca, WTA Budapest at least two players would beat federer before the final at french open : out of topic but its very important to study the draw there,very early of course, but i estimate that federer should pray to avoid murray and canas at his draw( meet them only in final) this guy federer suffers of mental black out when faces players already beat him in past, canas did it twice this year, murray did it on very emphatic way last year, surely he can repeat it, as he improved his game massively on clay( have to prove it though, trainings are far to be considered as resulting factor) -murray " i play better and better on clay" apart from those two, we should have in mind gonzo and djoko, two players that at the moment look as lost in space when meet him, but they could follow cana's paradigm imo, and beleive strongly " hey, we can do it, canas is no way better player than we are" see you soon, sorry for the off topic, i will invenst a big money against federer during french open

Re: Tennis: ATP Barcelona and Casablanca, WTA Budapest one pick from me today, imo gift of the week, i go full bank Canas to beat Mirnyi by 2-0 correct score @1.48 on betfair i watched mirniy recently in monte carlo, i an enough confident to say that he is not far from being crap,the guy moves very often to the net ( perhaps he confuses grass with clay) but the point is that he is doing so so many silly mistakes, i dont give him even the minimum chance to take anything here against canas.in that game btw baghdatis was mirnyis opponent, and i must say that baggy is totally out of form ( rumurs about his private life night clubs and so) after the match baghdatis said to some reporters that he is moving to geneva swetzerland permanently, and also that he decided to change coach bet now, gift of the week :)

Re: Tennis: ATP Barcelona and Casablanca, WTA Budapest im going full bank with you quantum, funny thing is i was browsing the odds of barcelona matches and the only thing that stood out for me was canas 2-0 and then i saw ur tip.. lets hope it goes well

Re: Tennis: ATP Barcelona and Casablanca, WTA Budapest

one pick from me today, imo gift of the week, i go full bank Canas to beat Mirnyi by 2-0 correct score @1.48 on betfair i watched mirniy recently in monte carlo, i an enough confident to say that he is not far from being crap,the guy moves very often to the net ( perhaps he confuses grass with clay) but the point is that he is doing so so many silly mistakes, i dont give him even the minimum chance to take anything here against canas.in that game btw baghdatis was mirnyis opponent, and i must say that baggy is totally out of form ( rumurs about his private life night clubs and so) after the match baghdatis said to some reporters that he is moving to geneva swetzerland permanently, and also that he decided to change coach bet now, gift of the week :)
OK..Will follow you (bet) BIG...!!!:hope :nana ... Got the Thrills n the Winnings....:clap Q.P :clap :clap :D

Re: Tennis: ATP Barcelona and Casablanca, WTA Budapest After some consideration while i do agree Mirnyi is bad i do not believe he is 5.50 bad..... I've put small stakes on this and i do hate to disagree with you but i put this bet on b4 i saw your post.... however gl I'm sure you will come up trumps.... .... btw i give about 30% chance (Just my opinion)

Re: Tennis: ATP Barcelona and Casablanca, WTA Budapest Sprem - Knapp 1,75 after yesterday won i have to belive that she can repeat something similar today too, i wrote already that se found new coach and she started seroiusly to train. and i am just looking the tour when she will explode

Re: Tennis: ATP Barcelona and Casablanca, WTA Budapest one pick today, but not banker as yesterday so i go on small stakes Seppi to beat Nieminen @2.62 excellent price! i have personal view from recent games, i am enough confident that seppi looks better at the moment, while nieminen ia always overestimated, and i dont understand the reasoin : the finnish is just an avarege player, i never like his game, and i think seppi who fighted against federer last week till tie breaks,is in no way outsider here, small stakes though, is a two set match, luck is the deciding factor in most cases when players are both average level bye bye

Re: Tennis: ATP Barcelona and Casablanca, WTA Budapest after a boring first half in champions league match, here are my picks for tomorrow: Canas to win 2-0 @1.19 Ferrer to win 2-0 @1.16 Nadal to win Johansson 2-0 @1.14 imo prices will drop tomorrow, at the moment are very high, so i go with full bank, as my bookie offered me very near of those -lower- good luck boys, canas worries me a bit from the point that he can challenge nadal, argenttinian is on fire guys sorry i didnt mention the opponents of ferrer and canas coz their names are very difficukt to spell them, hehehe i am not expecting any shock surprise though:notworthy ciao

Re: Tennis: ATP Barcelona and Casablanca, WTA Budapest Beygelzimer @ 2.78 Pinnacle Huge odds imho.I don't believe that Szavay should be such a favourite in this one.She won against Likhovtseva but that's not impressive for me as Elena is in really poor form.Beygelzimer already won against Szavay last year.Easy 6:1 6:2 victory so today I don't expect easy match for Szavay.

Re: Tennis: ATP Barcelona and Casablanca, WTA Budapest one pick today nalbandian @2.62 v ferrer @ 1.61 here i go with the argentinian. ferrer is not impressive at all.personally i dont like players they can not serve,tennis is service after all,is the factor giving you the confidence to fight for the point, if you serve like mug, then tennis is not for you,and dont come here to tell me theories, you have your own, i have my own, imo nadal serves excellent with 70% first serve normally, and spined service hits ideal for clay surface. nalbandian was playing great during the first half of last year.since wimbledon is crappy though,but i dont doupt about his skills,at any time he may wake up, he plays very good on clay as all argentinians, and surely he would beat ferrer if circumstances of the game are on him Nalbandian to win @2.6 small stakes

Re: Tennis: ATP Barcelona and Casablanca, WTA Budapest Grosjean to beat Ramirez Hildago. They have never met before but I think Grosjean will have the advantage as he has a good record in this tournament. Grosjean @ 1.70

Re: Tennis: ATP Barcelona and Casablanca, WTA Budapest i8 watched the game,david nalpandian didnt fight in second set, this is tennis,this is the faction,you never know.unbelevable human being reaction as poor as nalbandian was today, nadal to win the french open @1.77 excellent price rest of guys are mugs

Re: Tennis: ATP Barcelona and Casablanca, WTA Budapest gift number 1 : Canas to beat Calleri @1.57, match just started, you have time to place money is available for trading at betfair gift number 2 Nadal to beat ferrer 2-0 sets @ 1.41 excellent, excellent gift price! nadal is unstoppable, i expect something like 6-2 6-2 against this crappy ferrer, bye bye boys

Re: Tennis: ATP Barcelona and Casablanca, WTA Budapest Barcelona final Nadal @1.11 v Canas @8.2 really amazing price on rafa!! gift!, not much to say, i have rafa as outright winner, price was 1.4, now i want to finish the way by adding profit! some people never bet on low prices, is because they are short of experiences Rafa to win @1.11 on betfair maximum confidence Canas is enough good to beat federer at any time, NOT rafa though! NO WAY BYE BYE ALL

Re: Tennis: ATP Barcelona and Casablanca, WTA Budapest BMW 2007 Munich sorry guys, no new thread, so i post here, no have time later i am busy Baghdatis @1.54 v Hartfield @2.76 my initial plan was to bet against baghdatis.i changed mind though. Why? because baggy left france finally and the Mouratoglou accademy for good. This is confirmed by the player, he is continuing trainings now without any coach tennis is the only sport that coach is no needed at all, what is important apart frpm talent ofcourse, is the physical condition,and the personality of each individual player, baggy said that he is moving to Geneva Switzerland, and he is in talks to some coaches to my experience, any signifisant change, may affect POSITIVELY the player, is the so called psychological factor, and despite what people beleives, i think that baggy CAN play on really good level on clay, he grew up on clay courts in france,he said a couple of years ago,that clay is his favorite surface, i think is matter of time to prove it Hartfield is not a mug, he impressed me a lot last year in the opening game at french open against federer, however, baggy is a class above, and the psychological factor may proved to be the deciding one today Marcus Baggy to win @1.54 on betfair max confidence i hope donald to open the thread and place my post there, bye bye have a nice week:notworthy