• 18:00 Betway $5000 Gtd
    • 18:00 BetonBet European Leaderboard
    • 19:30 Virgin 100,000 V Points Freeroll
    • 19:30 SO Paradise Poker League
    • 20:15 PokerSatellites WSOP Qualifier
    • 20:15 PokerSatellites Daily Dollar
    • 20:30 PokerUtd League
    • 21:00 Mansion $100,000 Gtd

Re: **Poker Sunday 22nd April** hiya guys. Karla again don't know how to work this forum so can't see any replies etc you may have sent.His chins still up bless him hes still waiting surgery swellling is still too bad .surgeon just said he couldn't have broke it any worse than he has its gonna be about 2 years recovery :( also if any of you guys have his moby number he does have it with him on silent and i'm sure he'd love some piss take humour

Re: **Poker Sunday 22nd April**

hiya guys. Karla again don't know how to work this forum so can't see any replies etc you may have sent.His chins still up bless him hes still waiting surgery swellling is still too bad .surgeon just said he couldn't have broke it any worse than he has its gonna be about 2 years recovery :( also if any of you guys have his moby number he does have it with him on silent and i'm sure he'd love some piss take humour
Karla, if you click on this http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47270 it'll take you to the get well wishes thread. :ok

Re: **Poker Sunday 22nd April**

Lou - that's no problem - BPP is all about who is playing' date=' not how their alias is doing!! If you're playing under Mikes alias, then tonight I'll count Mikes score as yours :ok[/quote'] you can count it as mikes if you want gaf , i did poo, :lol