• 18:00 BetonBet European Leaderboard
    • 19:30 Virgin 100,000 V Points Freeroll
    • 19:30 SO Paradise Poker League
    • 20:15 PokerSatellites WSOP Qualifier
    • 20:15 PokerSatellites Daily Dollar
    • 20:30 PokerUtd League
    • 21:00 Mansion $100,000 Gtd

Re: **Poker Sunday 22nd April**

Wish I would of read the rules of best player on pl before voting doh.Bit late in the month anyways i guess gl all in tonights focus game and may you come 2nd:lol
If you let GaF know you're playing in the focus game before it starts (e.g., by posting here), he'll count you even if you haven't voted for it in the poll. Also, "Best Poker Player" is done on a rolling basis, counting the last 28 days, not on a calendar month basis. So it makes no difference what time of the month you get involved. :welcome to Punters' Lounge, by the way.

currently playing a triple shootout to sunday million on stars' date='won first 2 so 6 left(2 seats guaranteed):hope :hope :hope[/quote'] :cow :cow :cow qualified,$215 seat for $2.20 now do i play tonight or cash the money into tourney $$$.it would mean i could play about 195 more of these,what would you do

:cow :cow :cow qualified' date='$215 seat for $2.20 now do i play tonight or cash the money into tourney $$$.it would mean i could play about 195 more of these,what would you do?[/quote'] Hmmmmmmmmmm - I would be tempted to turn this into tourney $$$ if I played as well as you do :hope And well done for qualifying. :ok

Don't know about you, croc, but I'm still trying to work out whether that's a compliment! :lol Well done!
Slappy :spank It was a compliment as I meant that Croc is very successful in his tournaments and can accrue a large $$$$$$ amount from cashing in the tourney ticket and winning his games played.

:cow :cow :cow qualified' date='$215 seat for $2.20 now do i play tonight or cash the money into tourney $$$.it would mean i could play about 195 more of these,what would you do?[/quote'] Well done Croc ,I would deff take the tourney $$$ and try and turn it into a big decent bankroll....:nana

Guest gazza271

Is the focus game a genuine freeroll' date=' or is there some sort of raked hand requirement? (don't have a Virgin account and can't be bothered meeting any requirements/depositing)[/quote'] Genuine mate, no deposit etc needed :ok

:cow :cow :cow qualified' date='$215 seat for $2.20 now do i play tonight or cash the money into tourney $$$.it would mean i could play about 195 more of these,what would you do[/quote'] cashed them into tourney $$$ confident i can make more that way :hope :hope

Re: **Poker Sunday 22nd April** The BetonBet $1300 Gtd Rebuy could be more value than usual .... Prima has been having problems ... seems to be back up now, and only 13 in the lobby for this one ..... starts in 12 mins!!! (an hour later than normal)

Re: **Poker Sunday 22nd April** :wall :wall :wall :wall voted for the focus game , registered , or so i thought , mike was the last person on virgin on my laptop , didnt think to check the details on the log in screen , so im not actually in the focus game , mike is , but he's not voted and not playing , i am. oh well

Lou - that's no problem - BPP is all about who is playing' date=' not how their alias is doing!! If you're playing under Mikes alias, then tonight I'll count Mikes score as yours :ok[/quote'] in that case gaf i'm playing under morls name:lol :lol