Rounders on TV Tonight

avongirl

Just noticed the film Rounders is on C4 tonight at 1.35 til 3.35. Radio Times calls it an "entertaining drama" and says it contains violence, swearing and a sex scene, in case you don't fancy it just for the poker! Got it on DVD recently but not watched it yet, so there's a fiver I could have saved. :\

Re: Rounders on TV Tonight Special Features [url=http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/659473/Rounders_Special_Edition/Product.html#top]

• Audio commentary from director John Dahl, screenwriters David Levien and Brian Koppelman, and actor Edward Norton
  • Audio commentary from professional poker players: Johnnie Chan, Phil Helmuth, Chris Moneymaker, Chris 'Jesus' Ferguson
  • Champion poker tips from professionals Chris Moneymaker, Chris 'Jesus' Ferguson
  • Phil Helmuth and Johnny Chan
  • Behind the scenes footage
  • "Heads Up Texas Hold'em" set-top game

Re: Rounders on TV Tonight Apparently the on-line version of the Radio Times thinks tonight's film is 'The Rounders', a western starring Glenn Ford, so if you decide to stay up to watch it I hope you're not disappointed. :rollin My money's on the paper version being right. :hope