Danish Saslige 21/22 April

FC Midtjylland v Randers (16:00 BST)1.684.305.60101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score- - -Anytime Goalscorer1st Half Total GoalsBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Sunday 22 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Esbjerg v Silkeborg (14:00 BST)1.624.006.50103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half Total GoalsBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
FC Nordsjaelland v OB Odense (14:00 BST)2.753.602.65102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half Total GoalsBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Vejle v Brøndby (14:00 BST)6.754.201.61101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half Total GoalsBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Viborg v AaB Aalborg (14:00 BST)3.103.602.40102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half Total GoalsBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Copenhagen v AC Horsens (17:00 BST)1.286.3016.00100% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer- - -Last Goalscorer1st Half Total GoalsBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals

Re: Danish Saslige 21/22 April

EventVejle v Brøndby
SelectionBrøndby
Strength8/10
Date22/04/2007
Bookmaker/PriceBlue Square @ 1.61 (Back)
ReasoningOk, it's time for Bröndby to get that away win now. 0 7 5 10-17 is a quite amazing away record, and of course not good enough for a team that hoped to compete for the leauge title this season. Vejle are terrible both home and away and looks like the perfect victim atm. Bröndby needs three points in the battle for European spots, and have showed good form after the break, the class difference should show this time.

Re: Danish Saslige 21/22 April AaB -0.25 @ 2.09 (Pinnacle) I backed AaB last match vs Randers away, but they just barely managed to get one point after equalizing to 1-1 in the 90th minute. Despite this I trust them again, cause I think they have better chances to win vs Viborg, a team without motivation and with poor form, 4 losses their last 5 leauge matches, the win was vs weak Silkeborg. Aab are 6 5 1 away, which is really good, Viborg are 5 3 5 at home, it's ok but just. Viborg will miss Martin Ã…slund, Jesper Andersen, Robbie Russell, Rasmussen and Olesen, AaB still without Augustinussen. Don't let me down this time, Aab!

Re: Danish Saslige 21/22 April Brondby offered, at the state, from Bluesquare at 1.62 seems to be the best match to take. Vejle vs Brondby It's the 3rd tie in a row I'll take Brondby in away: first time they drew against Esbjerg (1-1) after to lead all the match till a late goal suffered; in the second chance they lost against Aalborg, after they leaded the first half by 2-1, before to be reduced in 10 men and so lost by 3-2; this time I think it's the good opportunity to win the first game in away. Brondby, strange to sound, is the only team without away won in SAS ligaen and, despite they are not so strong as the past years, they will face however Vejle, one of the poorest team of the league. Vejle is pratically relegated, standing at the bottom, 1 point under Silkeborg, but so far from the rest of the teams: at home their record is very poor (1-3-7) and they conceided full post to Randers, Silkeborg and Odense in the last 5 home matches, reaching only 2 points. Preference for Brondby.

Sport Football (Denmark)
Event Viborg - AAB
Selection AAB
Strength 10/10
Date 22/04/2007
Bookmaker/Price Bet1128 @ 2.40 (Back)
Reasoning AAB had some trouble last week with Randers, but they've been a very good offensive team this spring. Rada Prica is scoring in nearly every game, which has brought him to the top of the topscorer chart and the only missing piece from their team is Thomas Augustinusen. Viborg haS come out quite transformed to the spring, where they've beaten Brøndby and got some nice result on their own field. Mouimafe has shown that he is a great talent too, and has stepped up where Jacob Olesen is missing. Viborg is missing important defenders Thomas Andie and Robbie Russel aswell as long term injured Jacob Olesen. Martin Åslund is also out. I rate this match 25-27-48 giving a betvalue of 115,20% on AAB.

Re: Danish Saslige 21/22 April I do bet now and then on the Danish football but have no big knowledge of it. But I was looking on FCK-AC Horsens. I was thinking of backing FCK on -1.5 AH @ 1,75. Looking from statistics, FCK should win this by a few goals, at least 2. Is there any reason that they could struggle today?

I do bet now and then on the Danish football but have no big knowledge of it. But I was looking on FCK-AC Horsens. I was thinking of backing FCK on -1.5 AH @ 1' date=75. Looking from statistics, FCK should win this by a few goals, at least 2. Is there any reason that they could struggle today?
I can not see FCK making a mistake and they should meet that handicap IMO, I would suggest you check with our Danish epxert Rums (who is busy lying in a bush or ditch i think :eek), or Jonne, maybe Ape is about. FCK are at full strength, on fire, at home, Allbäck is back and had his one game to get match fit again. Horsen miss two good defenders and a regular midfielder too. Horsens are playing better and have two good forwards but still medium stakes on that handicap looks ok to me... GL :ok

SportFootball (Denmark)
EventEsbjerg x Silkeborg
SelectionEsbjerg
Strength10/10
Date22/04/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.66 (Back)
ReasoningThe Esbjerg does not win the 8 games and faces the weak team of the Silkeborg, that practically is lowered. I believe that the Esbjerg wants to finish this sequência negative and the Silkeborg is the ideal adversary.

SportFootball (Denmark)
EventVejle x Brøndby
SelectionBrøndby
Strength10/10
Date22/04/2007
Bookmaker/PriceLadbrokes @ 1.53 (Back)
ReasoningThe team of the Vejle has one of the worse performances playing in its house between all teams, with only 1 victory in 11 games and it does not win the 11 games. Practically it is lowered, together with the Silkeborg, and same playing in its house today I find difficult to hold the Brondby

I can not see FCK making a mistake and they should meet that handicap IMO, I would suggest you check with our Danish epxert Rums (who is busy lying in a bush or ditch i think :eek), or Jonne, maybe Ape is about. FCK are at full strength, on fire, at home, Allbäck is back and had his one game to get match fit again. Horsen miss two good defenders and a regular midfielder too. Horsens are playing better and have two good forwards but still medium stakes on that handicap looks ok to me... GL :ok
Well, I've not been that sharp lately and I am FCK-fan, so maybe I'm not the right person to ask. But you can expect Horsens to come with a very defensive approach, playing on the counter attacks. The question is if FCK will be able to open the tight defense of Horsens, I'm pretty biased, so I won't give an advice on this match, as I won't bet on it myself.