Turkey Super Ligi (Apr 20-22)

Friday 20 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Gaziantep Bld v Fenerbahçe (18:00 BST)5.803.951.75100% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Saturday 21 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Trabzonspor v Sakaryaspor (12:00 BST)1.365.309.20104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Konyaspor v Erciyesspor (13:00 BST)2.203.253.75103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Besiktas v Antalyaspor (17:00 BST)1.454.509.00103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Sunday 22 April 2007
Ankaragücü v Gençlerbirligi (13:00 BST)2.513.353.25101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct Score1st Half Total GoalsAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Denizlispor v Sivasspor (13:00 BST)2.253.353.80101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct Score1st Half Total GoalsAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Kayserispor v Ankaraspor (13:00 BST)1.723.755.60103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct Score1st Half Total GoalsAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Vestel Manisaspor v Bursaspor (13:00 BST)1.963.454.70102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct Score1st Half Total GoalsAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Galatasaray v Caykur Rizespor (17:00 BST)1.355.2011.00103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (Apr 20-22)

Hello to all ! :cheers
SportFootball (Turkey)
EventGaziantepspor v Fenerbahçe
SelectionFenerbahçe
Strength10/10
Date20/04/2007
Bookmaker/PriceInterwetten @ 1.70 (Back)
ReasoningSome peopel expect a suprise here since Gaziantep fights for relegation and etc... But,I guess people forget that Fenerbahçe is fighting for the title as well... After last weekend's loss 2 points, I really dont see Fenerbahçe dropping any points today... Fenerbahçe is too much for Gaziantep and I am confident !

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (Apr 20-22) TRABZONSPOR-SAKARYASPOR:Trabzon is too strong for sakarya especially in trabzon). KONYASPOR-K.ERCİYESSPOR:under 2.5(erciyes is one of the best deffensive teams of the Turkey) BEŞİKTAŞ-ANTALYASPOR:Beşiktaş and under 2.5 suitable pick for me.although Beşiktaş has many talented attackers , they are not able to score easily.but defence is very strong for this league.all of these informations show me that best pick for this match under 2.5

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (Apr 20-22) I was away for several weeks because of my frustration for the new Turkish law about online betting. Now I'm back just for the fun of it because I can't bet in bookies with good odds like betfair, pinnacle,etc.

Event Ankaragucu - Genclerbirligi
Selection Genclerbirligi +0.25 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 22/04/2007
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.86 (Back)
Reasoning Ankaragucu needs points to avoid relegation and they have been getting those points well recently. Today it's the Ankara derby between Ankaragucu and Genclerbirligi. There is a great rivalry between these two and Ankaragucu fans really hate the Genclerbirligi and their president. Genclerbirligi don't have much fans so fan advantage will be with Ankaragucu. But since they play in the same stadium I don't think that's much of a plus. Genclerbirligi really need to win today's game because they have been on a terrible run and losing the derby also would mean too much for their coach Mesut Bakkal. I think Ankaragucu will press from the start but Genclerbirligi will walk away with at least a draw today because after Ceyhun's departure, Ankaragucu failed a lot in the attack.

Event Kayserispor - Ankaraspor
Selection Ankaraspor +0.75 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 22/04/2007
Bookmaker/Price Betdaq @ 1.94 (Back)
Reasoning Kayserispor had a great performance last week and today they would like to build upon it. They need to win this game in order to qualify directly to the UEFA cup instead of playing intertoto. Which seems hard though because their rivals are stronger. Anyways after last week's performance, I can say that they should win this game but this time they are playing a different type of opponent. Their previous rival was a team which couldn't play well at home. Now they are facing a team who defenses well and their best attacking players are starting to get in good shape. Their star counter-attack forward Jaba who was lost all season, made a comeback last week scoring 4 goals. This could be a message for Kayserispor who plays an open football. Ankaraspor need the points to get completely away from the relegation zone so this would be a tougher match than the odds suggest.

Event Manisaspor - Bursaspor
Selection Bursaspor +0.5 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 22/04/2007
Bookmaker/Price Betdaq @ 1.98 (Back)
Reasoning Bursaspor had a really bad loss last week and today they are playing Manisa who can't afford to lose any points. Manisaspor changed completely after their new coach. They were an offensive team, now they are a team with a strict defense. They even did not concede against Fenerbahce last week. But this is one fact which makes me favour Bursaspor here because with that tactic, Manisaspor will have a really hard time scoring against Bursa. Bursa has dangerous attackers upfront so I can't imagine what Manisaspor will do if they concede a goal by mistake. Bursa not to lose is my pick.

Event Denizlispor - Sivasspor
Selection Sivasspor +0.25 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 22/04/2007
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.22 (Back)
Reasoning Denizlispor is again in the relegation battle this season and they are facing a comfortable Sivasspor today. Previous year Denizlispor made a great effort at the end to stay in the superlig. They started to do the same recently. Getting another good result after another. Today though, they are facing a strong mid-table team which is like the second best away team of this season. Their attack is great, especially in the counters. Denizlispor will attack and I'm afraid they'll leave lots of spaces for Sivas attackers. I think Sivas can get a win here if our league is clean.

Event Galatasaray- Rizespor
Selection Galatasaray -1.5 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 22/04/2007
Bookmaker/Price Betdaq @ 2.03 (Back)
Reasoning Rizespor is in the relegation fight while Galatasaray have a small amount of hope for the champions league. Things seem comfortable at our side now. Last week I was really happy with the football although we played against the most out of form side. Through the years I watched my team, I always saw that we play better when the pressure is off. I think today's game will be a complete entertainment and despite Rize's strong defense motivated for not to relegate, will not be enough. We might get a nice 2-0 win with some good football hopefully since I will be at the stadium.

What are the new Turkish betting laws Aimar? Are they affecting you a lot. Also have a sneeky feeling for Ankaraspor away to Kayseri, but I usually never bet against a team that has won its last match.
Agree with you on Ankaraspor mate, they won their last match too with 4 goals and Jaba will be really motivated today after last week's performance. He can damage Kayserispor. Turkish betting laws are ridiculous. We have a local bookie which gives terrible odds and you have to combine at least 3 or 4 matches to be able to bet you can't bet on a single game. Shortly the law says online gambling is illegal and you can only bet with the local bookie. The law doesn't effect anyone that are playing. they say it does but that is just to scare people, I read the law and it doesn't include people that are betting, it includes the ones that are helping people bet, which means bookies and the banks. So most of the bookies stopped their relationships with Turkey and the sites are restricted by our internet providers. There is no sense in betting without Betfair or Pinnacle for me so I stopped betting online, and I will never bet with the local bookie and make them earn some money. If gambling is illegal, it must be illegal everywhere, but they are trying to make more money by Turkish gamblers with giving themselves the edge. These kind of violations are a lot in our country like a place where parking is not allowed because of emergency and stuff, tomorrow becomes a parking lot so they can win some money. I love my country but I will not fall for these.

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (Apr 20-22) yeah I did of course and still playing poker online hehe, but I only bet on games which are on tv for the fun of it because the online bookies I could bet on, have not so good odds also. thanks for your kind words I'll be tipping here for the fun of it and maybe I'll win monthly prizes which seems really hard though hehe. cheers mate

SportFootball (Turkey)
EventDenizlispor x Sivasspor
SelectionDenizlispor
Strength10/10
Date22/04/2007
Bookmaker/PriceCoral @ 2.00 (Back)
ReasoningThe Denizlispor is in relegation zone and needs to be successful to be wanted to escape of relegation. The Sivasspor still has possibilities to dispute the UEFA in the next year, but I do not believe that it will obtain, therefore its cast is not so good for in such a way. The Denizlispor must fight until the end of this game and mine it bets is in it

EventDenizlispor - Sivasspor
SelectionSivasspor +0.25 (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date22/04/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.22 (Back)
ReasoningDenizlispor is again in the relegation battle this season and they are facing a comfortable Sivasspor today. Previous year Denizlispor made a great effort at the end to stay in the superlig. They started to do the same recently. Getting another good result after another. Today though' date= they are facing a strong mid-table team which is like the second best away team of this season. Their attack is great, especially in the counters. Denizlispor will attack and I'm afraid they'll leave lots of spaces for Sivas attackers. I think Sivas can get a win here if our league is clean.
I'm disagree with you for this pick.you know in Turkey, every team which in relegation zone take 3 points.when we think that sivas's relax possision today denizlispor must take three points.it's very strange but true.

Re: Turkey Super Ligi (Apr 20-22) I agree with you but then it would be too easy and we would all be rich..Look at the line, paying you half back when it ends a draw. It's too good. Anyways I didn't bet with real money so if u did bet with real money I hope you win.

Agree with you on Ankaraspor mate, they won their last match too with 4 goals and Jaba will be really motivated today after last week's performance. He can damage Kayserispor. Turkish betting laws are ridiculous. We have a local bookie which gives terrible odds and you have to combine at least 3 or 4 matches to be able to bet you can't bet on a single game. Shortly the law says online gambling is illegal and you can only bet with the local bookie. The law doesn't effect anyone that are playing. they say it does but that is just to scare people, I read the law and it doesn't include people that are betting, it includes the ones that are helping people bet, which means bookies and the banks. So most of the bookies stopped their relationships with Turkey and the sites are restricted by our internet providers. There is no sense in betting without Betfair or Pinnacle for me so I stopped betting online, and I will never bet with the local bookie and make them earn some money. If gambling is illegal, it must be illegal everywhere, but they are trying to make more money by Turkish gamblers with giving themselves the edge. These kind of violations are a lot in our country like a place where parking is not allowed because of emergency and stuff, tomorrow becomes a parking lot so they can win some money. I love my country but I will not fall for these.
Yeah, IDDA (Turkish oficiel betting company) is one of worest betting company wich i saw in my all life... The people wich running IDDA are profesionals and criminals some make a lot of money in company with state...I agree with you that is better to stop with betting then bet with IDDA... After a long long time all favourites in Turkey (Besiktas, Fenerbahce, Galatasaray and Trabzon ) won their games so it can be very hard to predict next round...