Russia Premier League ( Apr 21-22 )

Saturday 21 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Rostselmash Rostov v Kuban (12:30 BST)1.903.154.75106% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Amkar Perm v Tomsk (13:00 BST)2.252.923.70106% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Saturn Ramenskoe v Rubin Kazan (13:30 BST)2.322.754.20104% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Dinamo Moscow v Khimki (16:00 BST)1.903.354.50105% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Sunday 22 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Luch-Energiya Vladivostok v Zenit SP (09:00 BST)3.753.052.20105% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
FC Moscow v ZSKA Moscow (11:00 BST)3.753.102.10107% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Spartak Moscow v Kryliya Sovietov (13:00 BST)1.623.506.00107% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Spartak Nalchik v Lokomotiv Moscow (16:00 BST)3.653.002.37103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOdd or Even TotalOver/Under

Re: Russia Premier League ( Apr 21-22 ) Match: Rostov v Kuban Date: 21/4/07 Time: 13:30 cet Reccomended Bet: Rostov -0.5 AH @ 2.01 Canbet 2/10 Match: Saturn v Rubin Date: 21/4/07 Time: 14:30 cet Reccomended Bet: Saturn -0.25 AH @ 2.03 Canbet 4/10 2 bets of mine here today - Saturn are a quallity team who should get their 1st win of the season today IMO. Rubin shit away from home. Rostov also should be able to defeat newly promoted Kuban although have some injury worries. In the other games I think Dynamo odds are shit, Khimki could get a decent result here. Amkar v Tom looks a very likely draw as well IMO

Re: Russia Premier League ( Apr 21-22 ) Match: Luch Energiya v Zenit St Petersburg Date: 22/4/07 Time: 10:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Luch Energiya +0.25 AH @ 1.93 Canbet 3/10 Match: FC Moscow v CSKA Moscow Date: 22/4/07 Time: 12:00 cet Reccomended Bet: FC Moscow +0.5 AH @ 1.87 Pinnacle 2/10 Match: Spartak Moscow v Krylia Sovietov Date: 22/4/07 Time: 14:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Krylia Sovietov +0.75 AH @ 2.14 Pinnacle 2/10 Match: Spartak Nalchik v Lokomotiv Moscow Date: 22/4/07 Time: 17:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Lokomotiv Moscow -0.25 AH @ 1.96 Canbet 3/10

Re: Russia Premier League ( Apr 21-22 ) 4 bets today and I play the underdogs in 3 of them. Some excellent value to be had and there are sure to be some draws around in Russia as ever. Loko should be able to see of poor Sptk Nach in what is my strongest pick of the day. Also watch out for Luch who have the potential to get a win against Zenit. The visitors travelling absolutely miles to get here today and on the back of a midweek cup match.

Re: Russia Premier League ( Apr 21-22 ) Energiya Vs Zenit Zenit only 1 of 2 teams to win in Vladivostock last season irrc. But cup match should count against them. Still, I don't believe Energiya will have enough to beat Zenit, who have been in decent form. Zenit will surely not want to lose and I think would be happy with the draw. So I will play draw at bet365 10/19, small stakes.

Re: Russia Premier League ( Apr 21-22 )

SportFootball (Minor Leagues)
EventSpartak Moscow x Kryliya Sovietov
SelectionSpartak
Strength10/10
Date22/04/2007
Bookmaker/Pricecanbet @ 1.60 (Back)
ReasoningThe Spartak started the championship with 3 victories and 2 well draws and is in the first position, together with the CSKA and Moscow FK, and faces the weak team Kryla Sovietov today, and I do not believe that it does not obtain the 3 points, still more because playing in its house the Spartak has an enormous advantage on its adversary, last the 5 games between these teams the Spartak it won, and it has excellent retrospecto when it plays in its house against the Kryla. Home win for me

Re: Russia Premier League ( Apr 21-22 ) Luch 0-1 Zenit :@ :@ Luch down to 10 for most of the match but conceded late :cry FCM 2-1 CSKA - champions beaten :dude Spartak 1-0 Krylia - they continue to win games convincingly despite missing loads of guys through injury and suspension - how good will they be when they are at full strength :loon