Daily Horse Racing Competition

In one of the other threads the other day i mentioned the DHRC, It was then asked what 'DHRC' meant. This got me thinking that lots of the new members may not know about the competition we run every day over in another section of the Punters Lounge. I'll put that right now with a brief explanation of the 'DHRC' and my apologies for thinking that everyone knew about it. Ok, its been running now since Feb 2004, every single day (when racing takes place). At the moment there are 3 divisions of about 11 players, and we operate the usual promotion/relegation at the end of each month. We have cash prizes for the divisional winners each month and also Aliando runs a Cup knock-out which runs along side the leagues, there is also a small cash prize for winning the Cup each month. There is a rules thread explaning the competition but the basics are that you need to submit two horses each day and you score points according to their SP and finishing position, you can post reserves also in case of NR's. Its great fun and gets you to concentrate the mind on the days racing and often helps me look at horses i might not. Anyone want to join in just get yourself over to the DHRC and start putting your selections down in the daily thread, all newcomers start in Div 3. http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14 Good luck

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.