Golf - BMW ASIAN OPEN

After tipping Sterne to place last week and having some success for once (:nana ) I thought Id share my thoughts for this week. Yet again I fancy Sterne to keep up his good form (T5 and 2nd) in his last two outings I believe and at 33/1 with StanJames is a good shout. :ok I also have to pick out Ernie Els who is around the 6/1 or 13/2 mark. He holds the 18 hole record at this very course, and performed well last week before being pipped at the end. :ok Whats everyone elses thoughts for this week? :clap *apologies the title should be ASIAN.

Re: Golf - BMW ASIAM OPEN 1.5 pts EW Paul Casey @ 10/1 Has been playing great golf recently and showed glimpses of how good he is in the masters. He recorded the best round of the day in Round 2 but that was surrounded by two high scores. He is back on an easier course this week and I think he is more than capable of winning this. I still think Els is struggling to re find his form after his knee injury.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.